Sign in to follow this  
tblowers9

Fulham Tickets re-sale??

How long is it likely to be before the game that we will receive any unsold away tickets back from Fulham and re sell them? I''m checking everyday but would just like to know if I''m wasting my time! Thanks

It would have been up yesterday or today if that was the case mate (I think, that''s about the time before Boro that we got their returned allocation on the website). Better off ringing the ticket office every day and hoping they have some home returns. Can''t see there being many but there will always be one or two (more if the Rotherham game doesn''t go to plan and the Fulham game is a dead rubber with no chance of auto-promotion I suspect)

What kind of plastic would not go to the Fulham match "if the Rotherham game doesn''t go well"???? It''s the last game of the season. It''s at home. We''ll get to applaud the POTS. We get to show our appreciation to the team - win, lose or draw - after the final whistle.

Any plastics returning tickets because they only wanted to be part of a promotion party should be banned from any play-off games and, preferably, for life from Carrow Road.

[quote user="tblowers9"]How long is it likely to be before the game that we will receive any unsold away tickets back from Fulham and re sell them? I''m checking everyday but would just like to know if I''m wasting my time! Thanks[/quote]

I can not make the game - family wedding!

I returned my seat yesterday so it is available. I have just looked to see if I can rebook it and I can so it is still available even though the website says sold out. So definitely worth giving the ticket office a ring.

Good luck

Actually agree with your plastic rambling on this occassion Yur Gonnaget, but that doesn''t change the fact that there will probably be one or two gloryhunters in the 27000

I checked Fulham website 2 weeks ago to see if tickets available at the time all but 3 seats were unsold, don''t expect to see any returns.