Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Rotherham

A few injury issues hinted at by AN, so I wonder if Tettey is fit after his three games in a week......if not maybe a strong 442?   Wouldn''t want to put Wes in a midfield 4, so maybe -                    RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong OlssonRedmond Howson Dorrans Johnson              Grabban JeromeWes/Hooper to come on later if needed.

That looks pretty good LDC! I wonder whether AN would be tempted to play Hooper instead of Jerome in a 4411, as he has done in earlier games in the season. He''s looked sharp the last few games he''s come on in :D

The back four and the keeper pick themselves, but then its pick any six from the eleven belowTetteyJohnsonO`NeilDorransRedmondVidasHoolahanHowsonHooperJeromeGrabbanThe form of all of these has gone up and down (none have had any real stinkers) and playing well or below par in a previous game does not mean they will again play well or below par in the next.In AN we trust to get it right.

cant think we will go 442 as its not the usual AN style - although it could easily be one of his tricks.

I suspect Jerome will be on the subs bench and grabban will start with his thigh one of the niggles. Judging by the headlines its a certainty but I do think swapping grabban for Jerome is not all that is needed - we badly lacked penetration last week and the service jerome was given was as poor as we have seen for months.

Other challenges are one of lack of impact from JH & BJ last week - a one off to overlook or enough to change?

Has wessis purple patch come to an end? For me our most threatening player last week but was subbed.

Was dorrans taken off last week with an injury? For me he played well so hard to know why removed otherway. And is a week enough for tetteys knee to recover?

did Redmond show enough to win a spot back?

Personally I suspect AN will know rotherham offer a different challenge to boro and give the attacking unit the chance to recover from their lack of penetration from last week, for the team to start the game on time and the defence to not fall asleep at the first corner.

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Seb Olsson

Tettey

Howson Wes Dorrans BJ

Grabban

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Bassong Olsson

Dorrans

Redmond Howson Hoolahan BJ

Grabban

Whits and Tettey injured not even on bench, jerome on bench

Decent line-up, back to Grabbs as the starter, so must be fully fit; will be good to have all our main guys ready and raring to if we are indeed in the play-offs as now seems more likely.

[quote user=" Badger"]Anybody know anything about Tettey? Is it just a rest or is he injured?[/quote]Go look at his Wiki page [:)] Or did you also want his PIN number? [:|]