Sign in to follow this  
quentin

MATCH THREAD

Gutted that we couldn''t hold out for the win. Gallant effort from the lads. Grabban should be made to walk home.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Thats that then. Cheers Grabban.[/quote]Yeah cheers,  i would keep him as far away from the squad as i could leading up to the playoffs so unprofessional in a huge game for the club.

Very irresponsible from Grabban.

Becoming the second Norwich player to get an unnecessary suspension in recent weeks.

Bloody hell.  The Championship truly is where its at.Disappointment but what an end to the season!On current form i really don´t want us meeting the scummers in the playoffs.....i mean we should do them easily but a Derby and such pressure riding on it anything could happen.Most probably a Boro City playoff final.....we´ll need to work out how to beat them :(

Exciting but inevitable after the Boro loss.Must concentrate on preparing for that now as Bournemouth unlikely to slip up in both games.

I don''t think we ought to blame Grabban. If we''d had a proper manager and performed better earlier in the season then we''d have stood a much better chance.I predicted the Millers grabbing a 1-1 draw in an earlier thread, saying then (and previously) that this was always going to be a tricky fixture. It had banana skin written all over it.Now we''ve got an exciting playoffs to look forward to where we could potentially be roaring the lads onto victory over Ipswich. It''ll be massive.

blaming grabban is retarded

if you want to blame anyone blame the chef and her dopey cronies for giving the job to neil adams at the start of the season, we would have been celebrating a long time ago had they not made such an incredibly dumb choice.

need to play the kids/b team/2nd string for the final game, let the first team rest up before play offs

Shame how the last 2 games have gone after much optimism and hype. The lottery of the play offs now we will probably finish 4th so looking like Ipswich over 2 legs is a real possibility. I would assume Grabban is now suspended for 3 games so thats him out of proceedings

What a roller coaster that was.  Second in the league with minutes to go. Bn''mth would still have been favourites, but still, second is second.  All is not lost though, recoup and prepare for the play offs.

[quote user="iron_stan"]need to play the kids/b team/2nd string for the final game, let the first team rest up before play offs[/quote]Agree 100% - IF we have no chance at all of a top two finish. If there''s a glimmer, we go out all guns blazing with our strongest available side.But I expect Bournemouth will win on Monday, so the Fulham game will probably just be all about who we''re playing in the play-off''s, rather than whether we''ll be in them.

[quote user="iron_stan"]blaming grabban is retarded

if you want to blame anyone blame the chef and her dopey cronies for giving the job to neil adams at the start of the season, we would have been celebrating a long time ago had they not made such an incredibly dumb choice.

need to play the kids/b team/2nd string for the final game, let the first team rest up before play offs[/quote]

Grabban is to blame today. It wasnt 2 yellows, or a bad mistimed tackle - it was a punch, because of that we played 65minutes from 10 men and we couldn''t see it over the line

What a shame. An away draw against 10 men would normally be a good result. If Grabban (I haven''t seen it) is to blame he should not play in the final imo. If we now get there. Well done Hooper btw.

No last time we won a cup, last time trophy won beat em 9-1 on aggregate.

Its 4th now do you really expect Brighton to beat Boro.

or City to beat Fulham.

Hope its Ipswich need them to keep above Derby but Derby home to Reading Ipswich play away at Blackburn with only a point in hand. Derby will be a handful come on Ipswich.

sorry, but don''t deserve top 2 spot after dropping 27 points at home.

1p5wich are not yet certain of a play off place if they don''t get at least a draw next week AWAY to Blackburn - Brentford can catch them and there is only 3 goals difference. So a 3 goal swing and its goals scored and Brentford already have scored 5 more goals.

Grabban red card or not we got away with it today!!!!Wigan, Boro and now Rotherham... we are starting to wobble at the worst possible time...

Wobble? We''ve lost once in 10 games ffs - that''s hardly worth the term ''wobble'', particularly given the circumstances today. That said, imo we could still do with a morale boosting win to take into the play-offs.