Sign in to follow this  
quentin

MATCH THREAD

If Norwich get to the play-off final then Grabbon shoulndt even be on the bench, if he did punch the player he needs to grow up... potentially if fulham hold boro we could have snatched 2nd again briefly

sometimes footballers frustrate me, they forget they are being watched by tons of cameras and thousands of people... idiotic.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Us being on the wrong end of poor decisions yet again. We''re due some serious dodgy luck over the next few years at least because since 2011 we''ve had about 90% of 50-50''s or mistakes go against us and it''s so far beyond absurd by this point[/quote]

Poor decision? If Grabban has punched out then it''s the correct decision.

Absolutely idiotic, that has seriously dented our chances of promotion.[/quote]I await the pr1cks posting it''s Neil Adams fault that Grabban got himself sent off.

[quote user="Martin Bryant"]If Norwich get to the play-off final then Grabbon shoulndt even be on the bench, if he did punch the player he needs to grow up... potentially if fulham hold boro we could have snatched 2nd again briefly

sometimes footballers frustrate me, they forget they are being watched by tons of cameras and thousands of people... idiotic.[/quote]

So f3@king angry. You can just see Fulham holding Boro now, sounds like their the better team.

Watford day.... So far.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Us being on the wrong end of poor decisions yet again. We''re due some serious dodgy luck over the next few years at least because since 2011 we''ve had about 90% of 50-50''s or mistakes go against us and it''s so far beyond absurd by this point[/quote]

Poor decision? If Grabban has punched out then it''s the correct decision.

Absolutely idiotic, that has seriously dented our chances of promotion.[/quote]I await the pr1cks posting it''s Neil Adams fault that Grabban got himself sent off.[/quote]

No it''s because he hasn''t sent Pringle off for the same thing. Inconsistency annoys me, particularly because we are always on the wrong side of it

if these 10 don''t get the result today, then I''d rest loads for the Fulham match to come out fast and refreshed in playoffs.

Play Loza/Bechio/Cuellar/Miquel/Voodoo etc next week in readiness for Binners.

Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.

[quote user="paul moy"]Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.[/quote]What a tool his actions could ruin any slim chance we had of going up automatically.

Great stuff Quentin :)

Now buckle up and keep the faith guys! Its gonna be some 45 mins. Let''s unleash the power of the PUPs!

[quote user="Dame to Blame"][quote user="paul moy"]Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.[/quote]What a tool his actions could ruin any slim chance we had of going up automatically. [/quote]

It''s also damaged our playoff chances. I bet AN wishes he''d signed that extra striker now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Great stuff Quentin :)

Now buckle up and keep the faith guys! Its gonna be some 45 mins. Let''s unleash the power of the PUPs![/quote]Thank you, Nigel - how very courteous of you [:)]What''s the PUPs please? [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Great stuff Quentin :)

Now buckle up and keep the faith guys! Its gonna be some 45 mins. Let''s unleash the power of the PUPs![/quote]I''m in!  [Y]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Dame to Blame"][quote user="paul moy"]Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.[/quote]What a tool his actions could ruin any slim chance we had of going up automatically. [/quote]

It''s also damaged our playoff chances. I bet AN wishes he''d signed that extra striker now.[/quote]Why? An extra striker wouldn''t be able to take the place of a sent off player [:|]

[quote user="paul moy"]Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.[/quote]If  he can''t be relied on in crucial games there''s no point in keeping him. He''s let everyone down big time -- except his old club Bournemouth.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="paul moy"]Grabban apparently put a player in a headlock and then punched him. If so we must never rely on him in a crucial game ever again.[/quote]If  he can''t be relied on in crucial games there''s no point in keeping him. He''s let everyone down big time -- except his old club Bournemouth.[/quote]

Its a conspiracy