Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Brighton fan for the next three hours

I wonder if Stockdale will have his normal game against teams in yellow......

Also, as sure as eggs are eggs, if Watford win, we can be sure of a contribution from our new friend Vicarage

Being even more realistic I think Watford will storm it - have seen highlights of Brightons last two games and they were awful - the top three I cannot see messing up now - would certainly not put any money on it

First 25 minutes all Brighton bu lack the killer touch

Watford have looked poor everytime I''ve seen them and poor again today, They''re by far the worst of the top 4 and somehow they''re looking like they''re going to win the league! What the hell were Brighton playing at in their box there? If that was us they''d be packing 10 men in the first third of the pitch and wouldn''t give us an inch of space. FFS!

That''s that then watched the first 25 mins and possession by Brighton but looks more chance my mother scoring than them - awful defending and Watford one up - we can''t complain messed up against Borough and that will cost us I''m afraid

we only need 2 of the three above us to slip up.- and us to win - we will know better by 5

Plenty of time for an equaliser - can only hope that brighton can keep the pressure up

As for what cost us - it was not a 1-0 defeat to boro, but the dropped points earlier in the season

We all know chris hughton has no idea what to do once 1-0 down. they wont score. look very poor offensively. my god im so glad he isnt our manager anymore.

[quote user="JF"]Brighton doing everything but scoring[/quote]

Yep & they''ll continue to do everything but score, it''s a typical Hughton type performance, neat, tidy & inoffensive, if they were paint they''d be called magnolia!

Couldn''t score in a brothel with a fiver stuck out there ears, it''s us v the scum at wembley starting to look more & more likely. Could be worse I guess!

Hughton''s teams are notorious for not being able to win when behind, in which case Watford look good for at least a point. I''m looking forward to the playoffs.

Just be patient. A lot can happen in 45 minutes. Even in. Hughton type team

So Brighton seem to have one winger who permanently makes forward runs then looks up in surprise/annoyance to see nobody else has made a run into the box, loses the ball, and moans a lot.
It''s nice to see it wasn''t just Snodgrass.

Think I''m going to bet heavily on under 2.5 goals per game in every Brighton match from now on! Feel for their fans

Well done Watford. It looks a good bet that them and Bournemouth, ie the two best footballing sides, will be the ones that get automatic promotion.

We''ve had the chances to do it for ourselves and failed so no sour grapes from me for Watford but...........

watching Brighton and their style of play under Hughton has given me gut clenching flashbacks. So slow to get the ball forward; stop-start attacks; guileless, gutless, hapless.

There is still a taint of Hughton in our squad and in our Club and this brought it all back.