Sign in to follow this  
Hector Prune

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

Oh sod off Waveney.This is the umpteenth time you have asked this. Go through your other posts to find out the answer.

You have more chance of seeing Bella Emberg in a Norwich City shirt next season.
If RvW plays one more minute of competitive league or cup football in a Norwich City shirt, I will stick a flagpole up my ar$ehole and fly the union jack from it on the steps of City Hall.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]You have more chance of seeing Bella Emberg in a Norwich City shirt next season.

If RvW plays one more minute of competitive league or cup football in a Norwich City shirt, I will stick a flagpole up my ar$ehole and fly the union jack from it on the steps of City Hall.

[/quote]

Any relation to Bela Lugosi

Should be quite a sight outside the City Hall can I sell tickets for it and give proceeds to NCFC 

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]You have more chance of seeing Bella Emberg in a Norwich City shirt next season.

[/quote]

Any relation to Bela Lugosi

Should be quite a sight outside the City Hall can I sell tickets for it and give proceeds to NCFC