Sign in to follow this  
Hector Prune

The Incompetence of David McNally

Today I launch a new and exciting 6 part series looking at our buffoon of a CEO.

First example lending our best central defender Seb Bassong to one of our promotion rivals. The result they get automatic promotion and we don''t.

He is a total fool you really couldn''t make it up

Reply to an Existing Message

The message you are replying to: The Incompetence of David McNally

pink''un » Have Your Say » Main Discussion... » The Incompetence of David McNally

Hector Prune wrote the following post at 25/04/2015 9:24 PM:

Today I launch a new and exciting 6 part series looking at our buffoon of a CEO.

First example lending our best central defender Seb Bassong to one of our promotion rivals. The result they get automatic promotion and we don''t.

He is a total fool you really couldn''t make it up

Hector you certainly are a fool

DM sorted out another mess orchcastrated by our fabulous owners - the Stowmarket 2

They appointed there mate Adams (a la Gunn) , he did not have a clue what he was doing . wasted £8/10M of out money on hapless players that are not used & alienated our best centre back

McNally had to sort it all out including getting Bassong of the wage bill

An absolute shambles up until Adams got the boot & he persuaded the board to take AN

Without him we would be near the bottom - thank goodness for DM

Wonderous even for you Newton.

So let me get this right D & M appoint Gunn, DM appoints Lambert, D & M appoint Adams, DM appoints Neil. 2 good DM, 2 bad D & M. As Hughton was not totally bad but certainly not very good under your logic I assume he was

appointed by Michael Foulger or possibly captain Canary

Year of the tiger wrote the following post at 25/04/2015 11:17 PM:

Wonderous even for you Newton.

So let me get this right D & M appoint Gunn, DM appoints Lambert, D & M appoint Adams, DM appoints Neil. 2 good DM, 2 bad D & M. As Hughton was not totally bad but certainly not very good under your logic I assume he was

appointed by Michael Foulger or possibly captain Canary

YOT

Nice one

McNally not at the club when that fool Gunn appointed but the Stowmarket 2 where

Gunn & Adams identical appointments - Sentimental cheapies with no experience which cost us a fortune in cr@p transfers

Who appointed them YOT - do you have a brain cell - use it

Original post is tedious like a stuck record and riddled with grammatical errors and completely unoriginal. Waveney you seriously need to find some better material during the closed season.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Oh god, I forgot all the mentals would come back when things started to run against us a little - it was such a good run without them, too.[/quote][:D]

Be careful what you wish for, it may come about.

Looking at the people who are buying into clubs these days I am glad that we have had such stability over these last many years from being backed by the poor millionaires from Suffolk.

Being on the Board must feel like being a social worker - get it right and you are just doing your job, get it wrong and you are vilified.

Very few of us can claim to have made no mistakes, in life or at work. Where are Cardiff and Fulham this season?

[quote user="Hector Prune "]Mello that is one of my other worries. With the way they are running the club I wouldn''t be surprised if this is the case[/quote]

He probably will,  all wrote into his contract. Do not agree with it but all the fat cats get paid for good or bad results.

Cannot speak for other teams but NCFC were one of the most corrupt teams in the 50''thru 80''s comical when the gate attendance given and probably  5000 plus more in the ground.

PS How many went thru the old police gate where the snake pit is now for a back hander to the gate man and how much went to The Chairman and his croonies when everything was cash