Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Play Off Dates

Not seen this posted beforeFriday, May 8, 2015 (7.45pm)            Sky Bet Championship - 6v3 1st Leg [1]Saturday, May 9, 2015 (12.15pm)     Sky Bet Championship - 5v4 1st Leg [2]Friday, May 15, 2015 (7.45pm)          Sky Bet Championship - 3v6 2nd Leg [3]Saturday, May 16, 2015 (12.15pm)   Sky Bet Championship - 4v5 2nd Leg [4]Monday, May 25, 2015 (3pm)             Sky Bet Championship - Final [1] If Ipswich Town finish 6th and Norwich City finish 3rd – the game will revert to Saturday 9th at 12.15pm, and the 2nd leg will revert to Saturday 16th at 12.15pm.[2] See above. In the event of 6th v 3rd reverting to Saturday 9th at 12.15pm, 5th v 4th will revert to Friday 8th at 19.45pm.[3] If Ipswich Town finish 6th and Norwich City finish 3rd - the game will revert to Saturday 16th at 12.15pm. If Ipswich and Norwich do not meet, and Watford finish 3rd and Wolves finish 6th, Friday and Saturday 2nd leg ties will be switched.[4] See above. In the event of 3rd v 6th reverting to Saturday 16th at 12.15pm, 4th v 5th will revert to Friday 15th at 19.45pm.The fixtures for the semi-finals have been confirmed following discussions with Sky Sports, who will be broadcasting all ties live. These dates and times are fixed, but scheduling of specific games could be amended following consultation with police.

So whether we finish 3rd or 4th our 1st leg is at away, 2nd at home. Thats the best for us surely seeing tho out away form is excellent. Need to get a good result in the away tie so the opposition have to come here and attack us. Not sitting back.

I don''t know what came over me but I have just checked train times and prices for Scum HQ.

I posted the link after we lost to Middlesbrough, no one seemed to notice in all the doom and gloom/naval gazing, or perhaps it was too ''early'' to contemplate?!

It does look like we''ll have a Friday game + a Saturday, unless it is vs the binners; whatever, we''ll be at home for the second game - which you''d hope would be an advantage

I suspect many of us were at both legs of the Milk Cup semi-final and that ended up very nicely thank you. If we have to play them much rather it was over two games than one.

...even then I went and read it wrong; it''s either Friday fixtures or Saturdays, but has to be Saturday if it''s the binners - imo it is more likely that we''ll be 4th, so it is Saturday games whatever, and imo that''s better.