Sign in to follow this  
Al Yellow

72 Hours until k/o

Never mind the danger...Sometimes I get so excited at the prospect of another season of relentless footballing action I almost want to cry with joy. I look forward to seeing you all down at Carrow Road on Saturday singing your hearts out for the boys... can''t wait to jump up and start singing out of tune der der der der... and clapping in a strangley enjoyable kind of way. Samba he he he he as the song goes.

It feels like the days running up to Christmas. So much excitement and anticipation, you have just found some of your prezzies in your folks cupboard. After Fulham I couldn''t see myself getting up any excitement for attending the games in the championship. Its amazing how a summer can change your views and perspective, I can''t wait, I feel exactly the same as I was, before the start of last season. Come on City.

[quote]Steady on, now''s your chance...[/quote]

I am stuck in Cardiff until tomorrow night so am missing all the build up (one downside of being out of the prem is no press coverage outside of your region!) and it is driving me crazy.  Finally found an internet caff so hello all!

Cant wait to get back and starting singing in the lower barclay on sat,

HURRAH! We''ve....

OTBC

[quote]Starting to feel the butterflies, cant wait. Just hope we live up to the hype. Cant be worse than last season anyway. OTBC ![/quote]

I thought last season was fab! (Not the relegation bit!) I mean we won 2-0 against Man U. It was a rollarcoaster!!!

scored a goal!

City, City, City!

My word, if we sing ''on the ball'' as it has appeared in this thread we will sound like aload of drunken idiots

Though i must say, us norwich fans dont sing at all! Even some of you can only sing on one note!

SING LOUD, DO US PROUD!

[quote]scored a goal! City, City, City! My word, if we sing ''on the ball'' as it has appeared in this thread we will sound like aload of drunken idiots Though i must say, us norwich fans dont sing at ...[/quote]

Who cares if we look drunk!?!?!?!? It''s 27 hours till kick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That''s what matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DER DER, DER DER DER DER DER DER DER.....