Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Bolton keeper...

Thanks for contributing to the 5mins added time mate,he was clock watching for the last 20mins,wasting time on goalkicks .Couldn''t believe the home side trying to settle for a draw !! Turned out ok in the end though😀

I''d like to also make mention of Le Fondre ,who thought it necessary to stare straight at me after he''d equalized........such a shame he didn''t want to come to our end of the pitch after the final whistle.

Why are there always team like this in the run in?

Just like Derby a few years back and a few teams over the years you have teams that have nothing to play for closing ranks and trying to get draws and grind out results?

I''m not saying give up what im saying is the shackles should be off for these guys, surely? There should be a freedom in having nothing to play for?

I just don''t get it.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''d like to also make mention of Le Fondre ,who thought it necessary to stare straight at me after he''d equalized........such a shame he didn''t want to come to our end of the pitch after the final whistle.[/quote]I noticed this on the highlights. Were you guys giving him extra abuse or was he just being a tw@?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''d like to also make mention of Le Fondre ,who thought it necessary to stare straight at me after he''d equalized........such a shame he didn''t want to come to our end of the pitch after the final whistle.[/quote]I noticed this on the highlights. Were you guys giving him extra abuse or was he just being a tw@?[/quote]

no, not a bit of it, completetly unprovoked

Keeper was timewasting from the first half I noticed the first instance of taking forever over a goal kick in the 37th minute. Total pr1ck.

Le Fondre was probably being a cnut because he wasn''t well received when he brought his show "Bambi on ice" out in the Cardiff game. Diving little tosspot couldn''t wait to throw himself on the floor everytime we went within 20 metres of him. He got a fair bit of stick for his diving round where I was at least (block next to snakepit). Was stunned to see him remain upright for most of yesterday.

The Sheffield Wednesday keeper was the same last week- timewatsted from about the 30th minute onwards. Even kept it up when they were losing weirdly!

Imho Bogdan is one of the top keepers in this league, and could do well in the Prem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0IFE0IqV0

His pace of doing goal kicks was probably in keeping with what Lennon required of him.