Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Who do you want in the play offs?

Personally I''ll give anything to avoid Ipswich, you just know how that will go with our luck... I know it would be amazing to be promoted beating Ipswich but the thought of them being promoted on the back of beating us is unbearable.
So Derby is my choice but there is a slim chance of Brentford or Wolves, not much to choose between either of them, but I think AN has got the beating of Wolves and it''s not too far from me either ;)

Ah, sorry, didn''t notice this as posted similar. I agree, i''d rather avoid Scum and get Derby I think. I don''t think they are anything special and think we''ve got more than enough to beat them over two legs. On form, i''d rather we faced Ipswich but I agree that sods law would see to us in that one! I''d rather leave Boro to beat them and then face Boro in the final.

Ipswich have Blackburn away for their last game which is a tough old slog considering Brentford have the completely inept Wigan as well. Blackburn have nothing to play for but the way things have gone, i can see that actually helping them in what might be Jordan Rhodes last ever game for them and against his former club who didn''t believe in him. It would be a great middle finger to them and a leaving present to the Blackburn fans.

Any chance of Holty banging in a few own goals for Wigan to screw over the scum one last time?

Also, thinking about them loans of Bent, Ince and co. Are they all set to last for the playoffs?

Brentford are three goals behind Binners on goal difference. So they only need to beat Wigan by two, very possible, and the Binners lose by one, very possible, Brentford will go above them by goals scored. That would shut the buggers up.

Also, thinking about them loans of Bent, Ince and co.

Very good point Jimmy...I would presume they have made sure they were available but.....

You have to want the easiest opposition and the weakest team in the top 8 by some distance are the Binners .Boro done us twice ,Brentford beat us at Carrow Road , Derby we didnt beat in either game and we lost away at Wolves . Ipswich we beat twice comfortably without really playing at our best , they represent  the best chance of success but i would be very surprised if they win at Blackburn .

I would like to play the Scum in the final. Can''t think of a better day out than humiliating them with an exhibition of how the game should be played, on a world stage at Wembly.