Sign in to follow this  
Vicarage

Watford are now a Premier League team.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]I was saving that Herman but, yes, we have been the author of our own misfortune. Let''s just hope our lottery number comes up. Otherwise, we will be able to reflect on the mistakes of the last two seasons for years to come.[/quote]

Miserable, negative berk

After all the c*ap you''ve had with changing managers good luck to Watford....I bet you couldn''t believe how the results panned out last Sat. It looks certain that Bournemouth will join you and they deserve it as they''ve been the most consistent team all season.It''s eight years since you were last in the Premier League and things haven''t got any easier for clubs our size. You''ll get the odd shock win against the '' big boys '' of course but it''ll be a hard grind. I wanted Burnley to stay up this year but it looks like they''ve had it but there''s hope for us all when Leicester can come back from the dead.The Premier League is where you have to be - at least on a '' yo-yo '' basis - to get some cash but it''s a lot less fun than the Championship.

I can''t honestly see past a Norwich win in the play offs. I don''t like the idea of Ipswich or Boro going up as they play to nullify the opposition, rather than to entertain and to try and win playing decent attacking football.

I wouldn''t mind seeing Derby or Brentford win, but Norwich just seem to have the edge over the other positive thinking teams.

[quote user="Vicarage"]I can''t honestly see past a Norwich win in the play offs. I don''t like the idea of Ipswich or Boro going up as they play to nullify the opposition, rather than to entertain and to try and win playing decent attacking football.

I wouldn''t mind seeing Derby or Brentford win, but Norwich just seem to have the edge over the other positive thinking teams.[/quote]I hope you''re right. On paper we''ve got a great squad but we''ve been creaking a bit lately and haven''t been creating too many chances. The whole Play-Off thing''s a b*oody lottery and our record in KO competitions is abysmal.Sounds like we''re nailed-on then [:D]