Sign in to follow this  
joe

playoffs

Hi does anyone know the availability of tickets for the play off final if your not a member or season ticket holder, live in London and couldn''t miss out on a trip to Wembley whatever the cost

Guessing it will be very hard for non-members to get tickets - the club will have no problems in selling their allocation, which will be around 37,000 based on last season''s final, so can''t see it going on general sale.

Do tickets go to only members and season ticket holders then I take it , and do you have any idea how much tickets would be can imagine they''d cost a bomb tbh

wonder what the club will charge for the semi-final games?  Both games live on TV.  If tickets are more than £30 for the cheapest ticket, I think there will be plenty available to casual supporters. With over 18,000 season ticket holders, I think sometimes we assume they''ll all buy their ticket.  We''ve seen with cup games that it just doesn''t happen if the price is wrong.  I know this is a one off, but I hope the club doesn''t use it as an opportunity to cash in.  Mr McNally has tweeted that full details including the price and process will be announced later today.

I Live in Bulgaria and have only priority membership card.

This season was on 6 games and i follow the team since 1988...

was is the chance to take ticket with this priority membership for Wembley if we play there at 25 of May?

I presume we don''t have that many members so would think all season ticket holders and members should be ok but beyond that i''m not sure.

Anyone know how many members we have?

[quote user="Woodman"]

wonder what the club will charge for the semi-final games?  Both games live on TV.  If tickets are more than £30 for the cheapest ticket, I think there will be plenty available to casual supporters. With over 18,000 season ticket holders, I think sometimes we assume they''ll all buy their ticket.  We''ve seen with cup games that it just doesn''t happen if the price is wrong.  I know this is a one off, but I hope the club doesn''t use it as an opportunity to cash in.  Mr McNally has tweeted that full details including the price and process will be announced later today.

[/quote]

£25. Tickets on sale from Sunday. First day and a half for ST holders to claim their seats.