Sign in to follow this  
CanaryYellow

Norwich on TV?

As an exiled Canary, after the luxury of 50 minutes highlights of every game on Sky''s Footbal First last season - I must now adapt to the mediocre coverage of the Coca Cola League.

Does anybody know when and where I can catch Norwich highlights this season?

I know this is when you miss the premier. There is ITV
highlights on sunday morning, does sky have some highlights
show of the fizzy league if memory serves me correct I do believe they do.
You have the online highlights package at the official
website. them are your options. bit of a comedown really
can''t we have a norwich tv channel, if southampton can
have one surely we can.

Last season on BBC Look East @ 6:30 pm til 7 they have regional news then dedicate about 5 mins to round up all the sports action over the weekend showing just the key highlights...

Looks like we''ll be watching Ashton''s winning goals and the scums poor attempt to play football!

Onwards and Upwards...The Canaries!

[quote]As an exiled Canary, after the luxury of 50 minutes highlights of every game on Sky''s Footbal First last season - I must now adapt to the mediocre coverage of the Coca Cola League. Does anybody know ...[/quote]

No chance I am quite sorry mate, especially throught Asia....

There was of course that awful program with Kevin Piper and Darren Eadie last season on ITV every Wed/Thurs. Really nasty piece of television, not only because of the large number of Ipswich fans who frequented the program but also because it was so uncomfortable to watch. Piper trying to be amusing and Eadie pretending to know anything about clubs other than City. Maybe it''ll be better this season. I preferred what they had when we won promotion. Soccer Sunday I believe it was called with Bryan Gunn and that fat scottish Ipswich fan. Truly brilliant.

There''s The Championship on ITV1 on Sunday mornings (and apparently a one-off special on ITV2 on Saturday dedicated to the opening weekend), but ITV''s sports coverage is so poor, that I barely think it will be worth it...

I gather the Website''s very own Canaries World isn''t too bad, and only £3.99 a month, is cheaper than a sky subscription!