Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 38

Buonasera tutti....

In bocca al Lupo to the Wolfman....vai Lupo!!!!

Am expecting some sexy, exciting picks from you fratello...

Kick you a nice 2/5 banker from the homeland:

Lega Pro Girone B (where I briefly sank and turned down a contract...)

Reggiana vs San Marino Calcio

Reggiana need a win to confirm promotion... They''re being chased down by SPAL who''ve left it late, San Marino Calcio perfect opponent for Reggiana to stumble over the line..

Bet my best pasta recipe on this one....

Parma

FTW, Wooster, Yankee, Nutty

Upon creating the profitability, my vision was for an auxiliary Cup Competition to ensure interest for all up the last week. The cup would be based on profitability and who had turned the original "pound" into the greatest amount for the cause.

Parma

Fleetwood to beat our old foes Colchester for me this week.

As for the match bet, i think Rotherham will be after the point that will probably secure their survival so we may need to bide our time. But i think 2-0 will put us in the frame for a great finale.

Wolfie, if you seriously need boxes drop me a pm as i may be able to help you.

My picks have been rotten lately so you''d have to be barmy to consider my choice this week, which is from the Costa Rican Primera Division. Deportivo Saprissa at home to Universidad de Costa Rica, top against bottom, home win, odds are 4/11.

Best of luck to Feedthewolf and all other PUPs everywhere.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]FTW, Wooster, Yankee, Nutty

Upon creating the profitability, my vision was for an auxiliary Cup Competition to ensure interest for all up the last week. The cup would be based on profitability and who had turned the original "pound" into the greatest amount for the cause.

Parma[/quote]

Yes and it''s been a terrific addition to our stats. Lapp has been winning it for sometime now, a fact I highlight each week. NBS added value to his winning six a few weeks ago because of this addition. The profitability, like our other stats, are onl really meant to be a toll for the week''s picker. But what it also does is motivate our more competetive PUPs to be even more dilligent when making their selections. Which was the thing Ray could see when I first mentioned the league table to him.

Thanks to your input Parma the profitability has concentrated the minds of a wider selection of posters and Rays Funds is now healthier than it''s ever been. It was brought in early on during this season. It''s been a success and I feel it''s only right we consider the impact of it during the close season. Any change will come from discussion and agreement amongst ourselves. We are extremely lucky to have all the wise minds we do in our group who help guide me in facilitating it. 

I expect Bayern M to be flying after their midweek exploits and Peps trouser splitting antics, so can I have a home win for Bayern against Hertha BSC please.

For the Norwich match bet, I like the look of ht/ft Norwich/Norwich + over 3.5 goals...

Anyway, good luck all, especially Wolfie and Lessingham.

Morning all.

Great photo Nutty!

My choice is Atletico Madrid home win.

For the Norwich bet, Whittaker to score anytime.

All the best everyone.

I''ll also go for Bristol Rovers please.

For Norwich bet Howson to score

Need to get back to winning ways this week so will head to France and go with...

Bordeaux....Home win.

Good luck to Feedthewolf and all on this great thread.

Hi all, Turkey for me this week and Eskisehirspor vs. Fenerbahçe (Fener away win).

For the match bet I''ll go for a City win, over 3.5 goals!

Best of luck PUPs![:D]

Apples             

QPR v West Ham home win @ 11/8

QPR have been playing much better the last few weeks and can pick up a much needed home win against a team whose season has fallen off a cliff. 11/8 looks a tasty price to me.

For the Match bet a 2-0 city win

Be lucky

Metropolitan Police ; to beat Hornchurch for me please. For our game Russ is due a goal. Good luck all.

My pick is SOUTHEND home win against Luton. Good luck all.

For the Norwich bet I would go for a 2 nil Norwich win

Austria for me, where Rapid Vienna (2nd) should beat Admira (2nd bottom) at home.

Norwich to win both halves at Rotherham.

Good luck PUPs and OTBC!

The Bayern Nord section of the German Oberliga.Amberg to win at home against Memmelsdorf.Amberg, with a  9-2-3 and 33/12 home record, need points to try to take the one promotion place and/or stay in the play-off spot. They have won 11 and drawn two of their last 13 games.Memmelsdorf, with a 0-3-11 and 13/38 away record, have lost nine of their last 11 games, and look doomed to relegation.Current odds are 1/6.For the NCFC bet I would suggest Howson to score the first goal at 9/1.Good luck to all!

Thanks for all the picks, folks! I''ll be finalising my selections in the next hour or so, and posting them at around 5pm, so any last calls?Just occurred to me that I haven''t offered up a selection for Lessingham for his match bet. I''m going to offer up my usual pick, which I feel offers particularly good value this week in light of Rotherham''s need for a win in light of their points deduction, coupled with our excellent form away from home and ability to punish teams who attack and leave us exposed at the back.With the Norwich win at 8/13, I feel Norwich to win and both teams to score is exceptional value at 11/4 (William Hill).Good luck Lessingham, may the footballing gods smile on you and on our beloved Canaries...

After much deliberating and soul-searching, I have plumped for the following six matches:RED BULL SALZBURG home winVALENCIA home winREGGIANA home winBRISTOL ROVERS home winMET POLICE home winand, with heart in mouth...NORWICH CITY away win.I have sent Eddie £20 to triple the stake, so if everything comes good we should be in for a healthy windfall! Let''s hope that on Monday night we''re all attentively keeping an eye on Valencia''s fortunes...FTW :)

EDIT BUTTON!Eddie, my pick this week is for Norwich to win.Thanks again to everyone for some extremely interesting picks – I was tempted by some of the longer-odds punts (particularly Palace to win at odds against), but prudence got the better of me in the end.

Good evening all ! Here are my "Norwich Match Picks",

£1 Jonathan Howson to score 1st Goal @ 9/1

£2 Norwich to win 3-1 @ 12/1

£1 Cameron Jerome to score 2 or more @15/2

£1 Bassong to score at anytime @ 11/1

£1 scorecast; Howson to score 1st and Norwich win 3-1 @ 75/1

All odds taken from bet 365, the scorecast is a blast at glory !

Many thanks for all your suggestions and with over 23 suggestions cant use everyone''s but hopefully a reflection of the general consensus and keeps everyone''s interest alive tomorrow afternoon and we can realise the right result.

The Rotherham points deduction today made me think a bit harder, but still think if we are serious about promotion we need to go there and win, so expecting an open game with them requiring points more than ever now.

Good luck everyone, especially FTW lets make this weekend count and do the PUP''s proud. OTBC

Looks like I''m too late again, but Scottish Championship for me, please. Hibs v Alloa home win.  For the Norwich bet, I''d go for a big win - as that is what imo is required - so 5-0 to Norwich. Good luck all, especially Wolfie and Lessingham.

Apologies for lateness and good luck everyone:

MMMK - MAN CITY -v- Aston Villa HOME WIN

MM - Lens -v- MONACO AWAY WIN

Here''s hoping for a shed-load of success this weekend.