Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Two questions

1 : I have the automatic Cup Ticket option in place, will this work for the play off home leg ?

2 : will there be a " lap of appreciation " on Sat or will they wait till the above game ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]1 : I have the automatic Cup Ticket option in place, will this work for the play off home leg ?

2 : will there be a " lap of appreciation " on Sat or will they wait till the above game ?[/quote]1) Doubt it as Play-Offs are not Cup matches2) It''ll probably be on Sat......with another one after the win at Wembley !!  [;)]

Quote regarding home play off leg:

Season ticket holders on the cup scheme need not apply as their payments will be automatically collected and their cards will be activated. Confirmation will be sent to supporters on the cup scheme when their seat has been secured.

£25 seems a pretty good deal to me, though god knows how much the final would be. I just hope some of the miserablists on here can muster a bit more positivity or it''ll be a ropey old atmosphere...

I have been part of this scheme for years, if you''re going to every game, which I do, it''s so simple. Give the Club a card number which they hold and when ever there is a Cup game ( or play off semi ) your ticket is upgraded to obtain entry. Simple, no phone calls, no waiting in line( caller you are 29 in the queue ) no queuing outside CR for hours. All you get is an e mail to confirm.