Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

We're doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED!

I''ve gotten over the disapointment of missing out on the auto''s a few days after the ''Boro defeat. Now to be honest I''m really excited about the play offs and nothing else!

You just know we''re getting Ipswich in the semi''s, over two legs we *should* beat them which will be amazing then we''ve got a trip to Wembley to look forward to and if it''s Derby we face between the two of us it should sell out completely making for a cracking day.

I''m not too confident of us winning the whole thing, it just hasn''t felt like a promotion season and I''ve just got a niggling feeling we''re going to lose it on penalties but it''s going to be such an exciting few weeks!

The Champs is entertaining, in a different way from the Prem, but largely only because teams want to get to the Prem. There wouldn''t be much excitement if no-one actually wanted the prize, say if it was just a cup or a prize fund- the prospect of seeing your team trying to outdo the big guns and all the coverage etc is where its at.

Agreed Ricky, I was gutted after M''Boro but now v excited over the play offs. We have as good a chance as any and I think better than whoever is in 5th and 6th so the odds look decent. Other than against us, Boro have struggled against the top teams, so that give us hope and they only beat us at CR with an OG and 75 mins of defending.