Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

alex neil sending norwich young talent to accies

in the daily record up in Scotland .so you will have a Scottish team to support next season ☺.good luck in the play offs

Tony Andreu would be my choice, would benefit from the experience and could fit in very well at Hamilton

We need to watch this repatriation of our young talent, possibly the early stages of the SNP grabbing English talent before the border is closed.

Young ginger virgins will be next.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Liked that Tilly - I wonder if it could catch on down here?

Also, why are Rangers called ''International''?[/quote]Same reason as Norwich Airport is called "International". Something small wanting to sound big.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]It''s Rangers International due to renaming on the stock market post administration.[/quote]That''s perfectly true but still poses the question why "International" rather than something else. Another example of small fry bigging themselves up is Ipswich naming the exits into the town from the A14 "Ipswich North", "Ipswich Central", etc. as though they are a major continental metropolis with a population of several million comparable to, say, Munich! I don''t know whether it''s still like that, but certainly when the A14 bypass first opened that''s how the exits were signposted [:D] .

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Thanks, but at least Norwich Airport serves ''Internationally'', whereas Rangers serves the Scottish Championship[/quote]Crabby I think the giveaway is in this bit of advertising from the airport itself:"There are over 1000 worldwide destinations available via Amsterdam."Real international airports have scheduled services to multiple destinations abroad. The only scheduled international service from Norwich is the City Hopper to Schipol! I love having that facility and use it frequently, but "Norwich International"? No!

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Another example of small fry bigging themselves up is Ipswich naming the exits into the town from the A14 "Ipswich North", "Ipswich Central", etc.[/quote]It''s to assist the lorry drivers bringing in aid ever since the town was classified as a disaster zone. [:)]