Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

Could RVW play in the play offs?

Cruel, I know, but I am reminded of the very old joke about a man who wakes up in hospital after an accident and asks the doctor:"Will I be able to play the violin once I''ve recovered from my injuries.""Of course" says the doctor."That''s fantastic" says the patient. "I couldn''t play a note before!"

[quote user="Hector Prune "]Excellent question Eaton I was thinking the same thing surely as he is not playing in France we can cut the loan short by mutual consent[/quote]

Hector

Sorry to say it but you must be brain dead to think Wolfwinkle will ever play for City again and to persist in the same thought on different threads.

He was shipped out for one reason

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="alartz"]I''d rather see d1ck van dyke upfront for us[/quote]That''s a real chitty idea....

[/quote]

at least he would bang bang in the goals...

Apart from anything else, why on earth would you want him to ? I don''t understand why you are asking the question.

[quote user="alartz"]I''d rather see d1ck van dyke upfront for us[/quote]
Once more, with formatting...
[8]IfyoulookatthestatisticsWolfswinkel''satrocious
Thank you, thank you.

So many of you are pathetically harsh towards a guy that has not said one bad word against our club and had the rawest deal ever. Potentially a move to Norwich ruined his career. Or more Chris Hughton and his defensive tactics.

Nexus is on a wind up. Must be anyway.

Clearly can''t be serious about our worst ever striker.

Had me in tears with the ''ruined his own career'' bit.

How he''s a professional footballer I''ll never know. Must have sore knees and a jaw ache or something like that

Neil got Bassong back and working in the team. If he picked RVW I''d back him 100%.

I don''t expect to see him playing for us again though.

hughtons tactics ruined all of our forwards. How do you expect them to thrive chasing nothing balls with an occasional chance per game?

We''re dominating games now, playing in the opponents half and putting balls into the box. If nobody''s willing to buy Id be more than tempted to give him another shot

I can just imagine how pleased Hoops and Jerome would be if RVW came back and went straight into the team for the play offs. Biggest two fingers ever..........?

I believe under the rules of international loans and player registration regulations that RVW won''t be able to play for Norwich again until he is registered as a player.

Domestic transfer can be registered from 9th June, international ones from 1st July.

RVW would be classed an international transfer (obviously) so not able to play for Norwich in a competitive match before then.

The same applies to Laferty.

I''m not 100% on this, the rules of player registration and international loans are quite fluid - but this is how I understand it stands currently.

Cheers Bethnal. Our striking options and cover aren''t exactly vast at the moment so I for one wouldn''t complain if he was somehow available to join up with the squad, at worst to add numbers and at best for AN to see if he can get him back to the goal scorer he was.

I feel that AN won''t be given the chance to run the rule over RVW and McNally will want him gone. He is a bit of a hangover from the Hughton days and a constant reminder of past failures.

Will be a tough ask to find a suitor though and in their eagerness to get rid of him Norwich may have to subsidise his wages for a while.