Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

RvW is back & available for selection for play-offs

RvW was out with Jerome last night and told me he is fit, available and registered to play from here - he''s desperate to score the goal that gets us promoted and repay the £8 million fee.

So, question is - would you play him?

Pig & Whistle, Westlegate last night. Seems keen to repay our faith in him. IMO if he scores the winner at Wembley £8m will have been an absolute ''snip''!

His loan contract to St Etienne does not run out until 30th June and as the French league runs for about another 4/5 games with them in with a good chance of European qualification why would he be back especially as he was involved in their 1-0 victory just 3 days ago ?

You''re all wrong - on my son''s life he was there bold as brass with CJ. Jerome''s renting RvW''s old house in Thorpe St Andrew

I can safely say he aint back and certainly wont be featuring in the play offs. Dont fall for this one people.

As per international loan rules he won''t be registered here for this season so even if he is back and wanting to play he won''t be able to!

international loan work like a one year permanent transfer, these players cant be recalled or the loan cant be cancelled.

[quote user="ruthers1"]You''re all wrong - on my son''s life he was there bold as brass with CJ. Jerome''s renting RvW''s old house in Thorpe St Andrew[/quote]

NO reason to disbelieve you CJ probably paying his rent and complaining about the damp and state of carpets

Ok, rules are rules I guess, I''m only relaying what I saw and what he told me. Sounds like he was having a bit of fun at my expense then.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Ok, rules are rules I guess, I''m only relaying what I saw and what he told me. Sounds like he was having a bit of fun at my expense then.[/quote]

Did he confirm that Lappinitup has a season ticket ? [;)]

OP is a twunt.

Because I tell the truth or call a spade a spade or because I don''t wear yellow and green specs and dare to challenge the popular belief (on here) that we were going to win our last 5 league games and go up automatically?

l you aint told a lot of truth lately. Two tries about Lapps attendance at Carrow Road were way off mark. This thread is dubious. If you are telling the truth then those concerned were pulling your chain.

Can you point us to the last thread that you were truthful on[:^)]

Pay attention and check that old memory bank of yours Nutty!

I just told you, PLUS you were involved in the thread - remember the one 4 games ago - where I told you all I would donate my season ticket to your cause for the top six Prem games next season if City won their last 5 Championship games? No thought not, selective memory I think they call it, or senile dementia!

And good on yer for saying so. Shame it never materialised but you''ve still got time to help DDD and Josh on this week''s thread.

Will be a pleasure Nigel, but I''ve never quite understood it, am I simply making a betting recommendation for them to either go with or ignore?

There''s an explaination pinned at the top. Basically you just find the result you most think will happen from the weekends fixtures. My suggestion this weekend is Arsenal to win at Hull.

There''s also a second part which is the suggestion you make for the weekends Norwich game. First goalscorer, correct score etc. Mine is Hooper to score 2 or more. If I''m not clear, and I''m often not, just ask again.

[quote user="ruthers1"]No, that''s straight forward thanks NN and I take it I''ve got until tomorrow midnight to put them in?[/quote]

I think RVW to score the first goal is 10,000,000-1. [:D]