Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Brian Clough, a man ahead of his time

superb interview - I remember it first time around.

No manager has ever come close - absolutely peerless

when you have your Gary Neville''s souness sky sports goons and BT sports Fletch n sav crap on TV ..you realise everything that man says was true ..sky sports killed the game for real fans ..the premiership is boring its who has the most millions now.killed the game

[quote user="cannigia1"]when you have your Gary Neville''s souness sky sports goons and BT sports Fletch n sav crap on TV ..you realise everything that man says was true ..sky sports killed the game for real fans ..the premiership is boring its who has the most millions now.killed the game[/quote]

We used to have a poster on here called Dundee until he took a few liberties and fell foul of the moderators who bombarded us with posts about AN and Hamilton Accies and now up you pop with the username of an ex Dundee player. Please tell me I have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 especially as your first post on this site was about AN and Hamilton Accies.

Just imagine if they actually did shut up and show more football - our highlights on MOTD would go up from a mere 2 mins to closer to 3!!!Of course doing that, the whole programme would then need to be three times as long just so they could put 20-30 mins each on for the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal et al...