Sign in to follow this  
canary86

One Ticket in Avava Community Stand available

I have one ticket available for the Aviva Community Stand, Lower Tier for Fulham tomorrow if anyone is interested? Cost me £33, I''ll take £25 for it...

PM me if interested

I don''t think so fella. Unless the ticket office is now printing tickets with different prices to what they charge people...

Either way, I wasn''t asking for the price printed on the ticket and charged to me as I have another ticket and will be going to the game anyway.

I would just prefer if the ticket went to a fan who missed out on getting one...

Thanks for your insightful input though.

canary86 wrote the following post at 01/05/2015 3:00 PM:

I don''t think so fella. Unless the ticket office is now printing tickets with different prices to what they charge people...

Stay calm my man, if your other tickets'' also for the Avava I would consider staying at home.😳

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]canary86 wrote the following post at 01/05/2015 3:00 PM:

Stay calm my man, if your other tickets'' also for the Avava I would consider staying at home.😳[/quote]

I am struggling to realise why you may be posting here?

Either you are interested in the ticket, in which case by all means comment, pm me or whatever.

Or you aren''t interested, in which case I politely ask that you keep quiet and don''t refer to being ripped off...

I hope you have the intellect to realise why suggesting that I had been ripped off, and that I may be passing that perceived ''bad deal'' onto others may result in a heated reply... Especially when you are factually way wide of the mark;

1) The price I paid for the ticket is printed on it so nobody is ''ripping me off''.

2) The price printed on the ticket is irrelevant, as I wasn''t asking for that price at all.

3) It is rare that you will get an adult ticket to Carrow Road in any stand for less that the £25 I asked for, so I REALLY don''t understand what your point is?

Lol, I see the typo, but I see no edit button! Oh well, I think its easy enough to understand where the ticket is :)

I am perfectly calm Lessingham, I just don''t have much time for someone like the other guy who''s only aim is to belittle the initial post.

I actually found how petty he was mildly amusing.

Just to recap, if anyone is interested and thinks that the £25 is too high then make me a reasonable offer as its going to waste as things stand...