Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

To The Scumbags Who Stole From Ken Brown

Let''s make this viral, pass it on through Facebook, Twitter and everything else available. THEY MUST NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE MUST KNOW WHO DID THIS. Surely they''ll have to pass it on or sell it. This has really upset me, absolute scum of the earth.

For the sake of an empathetic example:

I''m a young guy with absolutely nothing who grew up in a poor home. I have no skills that will lead to a decent job and I''ve been made redundant twice because of economical issues, I''m seriously in debt and will most likely have nothing the rest of my life. I''d be a prime candidate for a burglar.

The absolute last thing I''d think of doing is stealing from some nice old boys home. Especially from his memorabilia ffs! This sort of thing makes me sick, there is no excuse for it! I hope they catch these fu(kers!

Scum of the earth may the money you try and make from selling these items for drugs do you more damage and hardship you have put Ken Brown through

[quote user="93vintage"]Hopefully the football medals will get returned as they''re probably not worth much.[/quote]

9-2

0-1

2-0

suck it up scummer! We''re a better club in every way. You''re jealousy shines through but it''s laughable tbh! I''d kill myself if I was you, infiltrating a rival clubs forum ffs! How sad! We''re a better club in every aspect, accept it and fu(k off!

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"][quote user="93vintage"]Hopefully the football medals will get returned as they''re probably not worth much.[/quote]

9-2

0-1

2-0

suck it up scummer! We''re a better club in every way. You''re jealousy shines through but it''s laughable tbh! I''d kill myself if I was you, infiltrating a rival clubs forum ffs! How sad! We''re a better club in every aspect, accept it and fu(k off![/quote]You might want to think before you troll. I wouldn''t want to try and sell any stolen cup winner''s medals on the black market because most collectors would want to know who''s it was and whether any were listed as missing. They''d be impossible to auction and their value would probably be a lot less than a non-stolen one. A simple google would give most potential buyers a clue and most burglars wouldn''t know what to do with football medals.

What a horrible thing to happen to such a lovely nice person.

Im hoping that the thief has some kind of a conscience and that they are returned to him.