Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

ken Brown's medals....

This has upset me all evening. Ken Brown is a real legend. Let''s just hope the thieves have a change of heart and give them back somehow. I reckon they''d take a risk trying to sell them given the love our fans have for Ken Brown.

Yes it is a real shame that someone has to stoop that low to break into someone''s house and steal their treasured items. :(Lets not cut of the burglars fingers though, we''re not Saudi Arabia. Lets just hope he will drop the soap at some point.

[quote user="TheRock"]Yes it is a real shame that someone has to stoop that low to break into someone''s house and steal their treasured items. :(Lets not cut of the burglars fingers though, we''re not Saudi Arabia. Lets just hope he will drop the soap at some point.[/quote]I am with the original suggestion of cutting their fingers off

I travel through Blofield regularly and sometimes see Ken walking a dog. If it''s his pet, I wonder where the dog was when the burglary took place?

Awful to hear of this crime.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="TheRock"]Yes it is a real shame that someone has to stoop that low to break into someone''s house and steal their treasured items. :(Lets not cut of the burglars fingers though, we''re not Saudi Arabia. Lets just hope he will drop the soap at some point.[/quote]I am with the original suggestion of cutting their fingers off[/quote]And are you also for publicly thrashing women drivers, hanging homosexuals and cutting the heads off of Christian children too?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]I travel through Blofield regularly and sometimes see Ken walking a dog. If it''s his pet, I wonder where the dog was when the burglary took place?

Awful to hear of this crime.[/quote]If his dog is  like mine, he would get up and make the burglar a cup of tea, before going back to lie in his bed.   Despicable crime though - but then so is burglary of any kind.