Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

Final league position

So realistically we will finish 4th after todays games, who are we thinking we will get in playoffs out of Ip**it, derby or brentford. I think ip**it could struggle I know they dont have to win the game, derby too a point be ok brentford obviously have to win and they will so my thinking is, scum lose, derby win brentford win so ip**it lose out on play offs we will play derby and boro and brentford can have a go at each other and we will see brentford in final :)

Your thoughts?

I really want to avoid Derby, they have been here before, we couldnt beat them when they had a weakened side and they, if fit, have game changers in their side. Over two legs I would much prefer Town (but not in the final thanks) or Brentford as over two legs I genuinely believe we will win. As for the final, after their antics in the recent match, we would all like to see boro again surely..........

I''d love to beat ippo twice more! Plus the atmosphere would be electric should we play them. Playing them in the final would certainly be an increasing prospect. I''m glad we won''t be facing Boro for the two legs, the only side in the league who worry me as we''ve not beaten them

I think we''ll finish third. Could be surprises in store with the other results, but I we''ll finally do Fulham.

:-)