Sign in to follow this  
Brum_canary

home leg ticket question

I have a question about home leg tickets for play offs? I would ask ticket office but they are shut.

Basically I have a season ticket but wish to not sit in my seat for the ipswich game as its all season ticket holders around me and I wish to sit with my girlfriend and dad who are both members. Will i only be able to buy myself a ticket in my usual seat or will I be able to Buy one somewhere else?

I would imagine you can move your seat but only into a seat that isnt a season ticket holders. Any season ticket holders who doesnt get a ticket by the deadline will be sold to someone else.

It shouldn''t be a problem to move seat, I do it quite often when I bring my lads and move from the Barclay to the Jarrold (when the away allocation isn''t taken) - they deactivate your card and issue a paper ticket: you already have a seat booked, all you are doing is moving it.....but it might be hard trying to find tickets next to each other.

Not too sure what it''s like for the play offs but if you tried the same thing in a league match it would be almost impossible to get 3 seats together 

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]I would imagine you can move your seat but only into a seat that isnt a season ticket holders. Any season ticket holders who doesnt get a ticket by the deadline will be sold to someone else.[/quote]

^^^^^this^^^^^^