Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

OT Derby County & Wolves

See Derby fans are in meltdown lol. Lots calling for McLarens head. They were joint top on march the 7th on 66 points.

Wolves missed out on Championship play-offs with 78 pts - this total would''ve seen them qualify in every previous play off season.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]See Derby fans are in meltdown lol. Lots calling for McLarens head. [/quote]Is it any wonder - a failure twice over & then he comes out with this garbadge - "I''m really annoyed, angry, and frustrated about the last two months and am really determined to do something about it."I''m not making a pledge, this is how I feel at the

present moment. I''m under contract at Derby and I''ve said that all

along. I''ve been questioned about all the speculation which has been

going on for about six months."My intention is to sort this out. No one has told me otherwise and until somebody does, that''s my determination."I''m angry, frustrated, I want to do something about

it. I want to sit down with everybody next week, I think it''s too raw,

too early to make any kind of statement but what I say is what I mean."

#Southend & #wycombewanderers missed out on automatic promotion despite both amassing 84 pts (the same amount as last season''s L2 winners)

Derby were shocking and McLarens subs baffling. The players looked defeated from the kick off. I think we would be responding similarly

I thought Derby were a good team but bringing in Ince and Bent damaged the team spirit. They may be better players but had less invested the existing squad on getting promotion. Players who made way for them may have resented it as well, coupled with the big salaries.

Ince is a talented lad but hasn''t settled at any club yet. The loss of Martin was a big blow, and once they stopped winning McLaren couldn''t stop tinkering. Apparently he looked clueless on the touch-line yesterday.

We are lucky Dorrans appears to be a grafter who has settled well, and the squad had welcomed.

This is a good point FCC. Bringing those in could have backfired big time. The Jan window is a nightmare in this respect. As a former mmanager used to say - "bring in players to give the squad a little help". We managed January very well.