Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

NCFC lounge carpet from Carrow Rd for sale

l have a genuine NCFC carpet from the players lounge for sale.Green with large badge motifs on it.

approx 8'' x 20''. rolled up at moment. 1990''s era.

Look on ebay under football memorabilla/carpets

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]What''s happened to it? It''s shrunk in size since you listed it in 2013. Or is this another one?[/quote]Having read the other thread it''s clear that chippy lost it at that time and had to see a shrink.....So it''s possible the shrink shrunk it. [:O]

Till1010 will probably like it

He said he wanted some "bits of fluff" for his pussy wagon and that''s the nearest he is lokely to get

My local carpet fella does end of roll Axminster at 400 quid a pop brand new on those measurements, apart from the novelty value of owning a much worn carpet i can see why at 400 notes it aint moving !!!!

Have we not been told something? Is the debt much greater than they said, such that they are having to sell off the fixtures and fittings before the end of the season?

I see that Bobby Charlton is selling his rug on e-bay too.

Now look what you have gone and done Nutty, the mere mention of brown paper envelopes and up pops The Butler. Mind you he has not noticed you mentioned cash rather than complimentary tickets.

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"]Have we not been told something? Is the debt much greater than they said, such that they are having to sell off the fixtures and fittings before the end of the season?

I see that Bobby Charlton is selling his rug on e-bay too.[/quote]That might come in handy this winter. Saves buying a hat[Y]

Carpet for sale, had very little wearexcept the bit against the bar, where it''s noticeably threadbare.

It smells a bit of lager and other premium beercrunched up crisps and peanuts and the odd pubic hair

An old stain in the corner and let there be no doubt,twas some old girl who pissed herself before she got thrown out.

A few odd bits of chewing gum (you get that in a crowd)and a few burns from fag ends, from when smoking was allowed.

It''s been shampooed and hoovered and almost looks brand new(a few dead fleas and spiders, and remnants of old spew).

Apart from that it''s spotless, and got it''s tale to tellOf famous feet that have stood on it, and many that have fell.

So, if you want this famous rug, (the owner just wants rid)(he put it once on e-bay, and never got a bid).

Chance of a lifetime, look lovely in your placeJust four hundred quid for a bit of Robert Chase.[:D] [<:o)]

The weave is wool, and the ends are elastic

It would brighten the hallway of many a plastic

It''s authentically City, you won''t be tricked And there''s free P&P to the Lake District.

Till1010 will probably like it

He said he wanted some "bits of fluff" for his pussy wagon and that''s the nearest he is lokely to get

I would have thought he would have been looking for shag pile

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Till1010 will probably like it

I would have thought he would have been looking for shag pile[/quote]He should try Carpet Whorehouse. [:D]

Sorry you chaps should have realised that this item was too much for you.

How about another way, £20 for every time you cabbage window lickers sing ''on the ball city'' during the game tomorrow, or y''army/ l will clean up. Now poodle off upstairs and practice dont forget to finish the great song to the end though, hurrah weve SCORED A GOAL. lol