Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Why didnt AN play Rudd today !!!

todays game would have been a perfect game to give rudd some experience it really annoys me managers don''t use games like this to give the No2 some game time Why because if anything happens in training this week with ruddy rudd would then have to play in the two/ three very important games without having a run out .ruddy didn''t need to play he has played all season nothing to prove nothing to gain by playing today !

he will still be sharp missing one game ! same as England never play other keepers in friendly games and then takes people with no experience to world cup , rudd could of had a 1st team game today to prep him JUST incase we need him for the next important games

I very much doubt Ruddy would be very happy not being chosen to play the last game of what has been a long hard season. Would be a bad decision imo to have given the day to D. Rudd.

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="norfolkngood"]don''t call me a idiot as I have a different point or opinion from you ![/quote] Alright then a f**kwit then[/quote]

ALARTZ

You need to get to that Anger Management at Hellesdon Hospital / Knox Road as soon as possible you''re heading for a heart  attack

EVERYONE is wrong apart from you

Norfolkngood

Don''t waste your time with Alartz he/she has a chip on their shoulder and is always right and no one else is allowed an opinion.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]don''t call me a idiot as I have a different point or opinion from you ![/quote]I think the reason for the remark is more around the strength of the feeling behind your opinion rather than it being wrong in itself. It might have been nice for Rudd to get 90 minutes but as much as Ruddy missing one game wouldn''t make much difference to him I suspect in reality Rudd playing one game wouldn''t really effect things much. Either way the 3 exclamation marks on the subject line are probably a bit much.Personally I would have played a strong team as having failed to win our last two games it was a good chance for starting players to get back to winning ways and a bit of confidence under their belts. Imagine if we''d lost that game and gone into the play-offs without a win in 3, the general feeling at the club would have been much more negative.