Sign in to follow this  
MarkU

Sold Out after being in queue all morning...2 tickets wanted!

I waited patiently in the queue for my turn for nearly two hours! Gutted, had I been on here earlier, I would''ve refreshed or re-logged back in differently. But before I concede to the armchair, is there any other way I can buy two tickets sitting together...preferably in the Barclay? Even if it costs me double or treble the face value? Me and son are super membership with only 1050 points, so the away leg is out!

My email address is uptonmark1@hotmail.com.

I would think there''ll be some more available after the 11th - that''s when s-t holders have to claim their seats by...there might not be many but I know of a couple of people who can''t go, so their seat will currently be assumed as ''sold''.

Brilliant, thanks for the heads up. Will try again at 9am on the 11th...unless something comes up sooner.

My browser has been running since 10am and still not through. Tried phoning too. Seems strange as I had no trouble getting tickets all season !!

I''m still in the queue. Been in since 10am.

Ridiculous, this is nothing like the demand for the Olympics yet they managed to have a system that could cope.

[quote user="MarkU"]I waited patiently in the queue for my turn for nearly two hours! Gutted, had I been on here earlier, I would''ve refreshed or re-logged back in differently. But before I concede to the armchair, is there any other way I can buy two tickets sitting together...preferably in the Barclay? Even if it costs me double or treble the face value? Me and son are super membership with only 1050 points, so the away leg is out!

My email address is uptonmark1@hotmail.com.[/quote]I''ve been fortunate enough to obtain 10 tickets for the Hospitality Lounge and I''ve only been myself to a couple of games this season - so chuffed to bits [:)] ''though those tickets did come at some cost [:O]Point is, two of those tickets have become available as a certain couple I purchased them for are off to the Seychelles -- by all means make me an offer [:)]

Thanks for the offer, but I really need to be in the stands so we can sing like a canary

If you planned to queue for tickets sense would say that you needed to queue well before 10.

Doubtful anyone will have a spare yet as most ppl brought today for the reason of attending

I refreshed my log in at 10, took maybe 5 secs to put me in a queue..there i waited....12 mins still waiting, my partner has also done the same. we''re both using our phones...

I get my laptop out, signed in, straight through to purchase my ticket, logged out and in again for my sons..happy days.

My phone is still in a queue!! my partner left hers in the queue just to see what happens, after 40 mins it logged her out and put her at the beginning again......

The site was closed till 10, like i said in my previous post, i refreshed dead on 10 am....feel sorry for those who waited in the queue and didn''t have other means to log in like i did.