Sign in to follow this  
Spanner

in the queue for playoff tickets? type in tickets.canaries.co.uk instead

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]odd decision to have put both home and away tickets on sale on the same day....this can only have lead to some congestion?. Should have delayed the sales for the home leg for a day or two[/quote]Spot on.With 13 days to go before the home leg why didn''t they do that ? Their computer just can''t cope with all the traffic and I dread to think how many people died of old age hanging on the phone at a rather tasty 5p + VAT per minute. ( hate to say it but even penniless Ipswich were using a local rate 0333 number to shift their tickets  [:$] ) Perhaps the bean counters at Carrow Rd couldn''t resist their cut from all that lovely lolly ?

[quote user="alartz"]This page sure has given away who the casuals are.

Explains a lot.[/quote]

Depressingly inaccurate generalisation !

And what does it explain?

Explains a lot.[/quote]

Not sure it explains anything to be honest and can you define ''casual'' ?

Is that someone who comes out for the odd semi final every 20 or so years ?

Someone who due to other commitments cant make Saturday afternoons through the winter months so only manages 10-12 games a season at present ?

Or someone who has supported the club home and away for over 30 years....travelling to places like Orient on a Tuesday night in November with less than 100 City fans present ?

Explains a lot.[/quote]

And the date you joined the forum explains a lot!

Feb 2011, that''s when it looked like we had a chance of getting promoted PL.

that is if we are generalizing people.

sorry for reposting, i didn''t see this post..I refreshed my log in at 10, took maybe 5 secs to put me in a queue..there i waited....12 mins still waiting, my partner has also done the same. we''re both using our phones...

I get my laptop out, signed in, straight through to purchase my ticket, logged out and in again for my sons..happy days.

My phone is still in a queue!! my partner left hers in the queue just to see what happens, after 40 mins it logged her out and put her at the beginning again......

The site was closed till 10, i feel sorry for those who waited in the queue and didn''t have other means to log in like i did.