Sign in to follow this  
Spanner

in the queue for playoff tickets? type in tickets.canaries.co.uk instead

tickets.canaries.co.uk I just got straight through doing it this way even though i was in a 20 min queue.

[quote user="Dave"]im still waiting got 3 browsers open!!![/quote]use the link above....you wont have to waitI''ve just got one!

Are you talking about the away leg?

If not, what''s the rush? Are you going on holiday this week? I thought we (season ticket holders)have another week to claim our seats?

I had to give up my ST due to work. So with a priority membership you need to be quick.

Thanks!! I got one this way - had 4 browsers open from 10am & seemingly stuck, this went straight through!!

Actually, it''s a bit crap from the club that their IT is so poor that it allows this as really not fair on all those who queued up from 10am.....guess the learning is that they should be checking this discussion site while they''re waiting!!!

Spanner I love you!

Ipad, Iphone and multiple cessions on desktop still queueing and have been since 10am but got straight in with your link!

I hovered over the ''buy tickets online'' link, right clicked and copied the address, then pasted this into the address bar. Got taken straight to the ticket page. If it still helps anyone, the link was http://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/home/home.aspx

I literally just copy and pasted into browser and BOOM straight in and got a ticket ! the browser I was on was up to 52 mins !!! phewwwwwwww bring on the s(ummers

I went on at 10 but 55 mins later i was still in the queue then the missus managed to get through on hers after 20 mins . Funny things pooters.

[quote user="Spanner"]tickets.canaries.co.uk I just got straight through doing it this way even though i was in a 20 min queue.[/quote]

Got in using the url directly too - ive left the browsers running to see if they EVER take you to the ticket purchase page....doesnt look like it!! Pretty shabby that a ticketing platform cant handle a few thousand requests in 30 mins!!

I went to the page a few mins early. Refreshed as soon as the clock ticked over to 10AM, got straight in and got my tickets. Didn''t have to queue at all.

Bring on the scum

This computer queuing system is a farce....I logged on at 10.00 and was sent to a queue saying '' less than 20 mins wait ''. Over an hour later no movement. Fortunately computer savvy son home for the weekend. He logged on on another computer, got straight through, tickets purchased !!I appreciate that my stone slab and chisel is a bit last millennium but keyboards are not all sweetness and light.Thank you to those who posted different links on here and glad it helped others to buy tickets.

If anyone ends up with a spare would love to go to the home leg. Lynx_fx(@) hotmail.com

Will buy beer and give give good banter,

Thanks to the posters who helped with this as my estimated waiting time was 7 minutes and the browser was still waiting 2 hours later. Now sold out for priority members but fortunately I got one of the last tickets in the N & P upper thanks to this link.

For those who do not yet have a ticket, there is a possibility that all the season ticket holders will not claim their ticket by Monday 11 May so some of these may become available.

Hoping to get an away ticket on Tuesday as I have 1300 points unless they are sold out or the queue in the browser does not work!

Another friggin sham form the ticket office....

You follow the link to ticket sales from the home page to be placed in a queue for 2 and 1/2 hrs with no chance of ever getting a ticket and yet you later find out that had you typed the address in the search bar and used your priority member login details you could have had a ticket 2 and 1/2 hrs ago....

Surely these tickets should be prioritized on a points system like the away tickets are and preference given to those with the most amount of home attendances ?

To be fair to the club that tickets.canaries link is the one they told people to use, rather than the usual one - both in the programme, in the emails sent out and on the scoreboard: I can''t see this as a stick to beat them with.

I see where you are coming from GJL

At least a days grace would have helped the ticket staff surely? The home game is likely to be 80% + guaranteed to be season ticket holders and Binner fans, anyway, so that side of things, perhaps not so prioritised?

Although the number of City away fans is similar to the number of Home tickets on ''general sale, but it may of helped

it really is a farce where by following the link on canaries.co.uk you get stuck in a queue with no chance of ever getting a ticket. yet you could simply jump the line and log in as normal.

I got a ticket but what a shambles for those who waited in hope.

I followed the link from the emails and still haven''t got on. More chance on the lottery. I wonder how many members we have and how many tickets were available. Didn''t have this problem all season.

speaking specifically about the away leg here......one would assume that the club will have pitched the amount of fans with the number of away points theyre asking for (is it 1350?) in line with how many tickets Ipswich have given us??......so "if" that logic has been followed, everyone with this specified no. of points should be guaranteed a ticket....shouldn''t they??