Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

WHERE TO WATCH IN MACCLESFIELD

Due to prior commitment Iwill be in Macclesfield next Sat but free arround lunchtime, Can any Northern members tell me where I can watch the game ? hopefully some pubs will show Sky gameThanks

Most pubs up north will be showing the Everton/Sunderland game, but you might be lucky.  I''m out too and am probably going to resort to trying the  Now TV app on my phone.   There is a site called "matchpint" which is good for finding pubs and particular matches.  There is one showing the match advertised in Chester, just too far away for me to get to in time, but there may be others showing nearer the time.

I think Baths Hotel not far from the station has Sky, and a good reputation for real ale. Not been in but someone I know goes there from time to time. Look them up and give them a call to see if they are showing it.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Thanks L D C, I have now TV at home, if I install app on my phone can I view or is it only audio.[/quote]Yes, it will show video.  Not always 100% reliable, but doesn''t cost any extra once you have your Sky Sports day pass and as long as there is a good 4G signal, should be ok.   The other way I''ve done it is to tether a laptop to your smartphone using the phone as a hotspot, then any site streaming it online (legally or otherwise) is accessible.