Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Ross McCormack

[quote user="jaemae2"]Has done WORLDS better than Hooper.[/quote]Championship records.R.M.43 games  17 goals.  1 goal per 2.52 games.G.H.29 games   12 goals.  1 goal per 2.41 games.Stick to basketball.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="jaemae2"]Has done WORLDS better than Hooper.[/quote]Championship records.R.M.43 games  17 goals.  1 goal per 2.52 games.G.H.29 games   12 goals.  1 goal per 2.41 games.Stick to basketball.[/quote]

You do know that SOME of Hooper''s goals have been PENALTIES that HAD NOTHING to do with him, right? You do know that he''s a CONFERENCE REGIONAL standard player, right?

There you go jaemae, no need for you to reply, I''ve done it for you.

Quite right, Hoopers goal against Rotherham looked Conference standard didn''t it????

Ding Dong, Can you hear that?? it''s the end of a bell !!!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="jaemae2"]Has done WORLDS better than Hooper.[/quote]Championship records.R.M.43 games  17 goals.  1 goal per 2.52 games.G.H.29 games   12 goals.  1 goal per 2.41 games.Stick to basketball.[/quote]

Too bad he hasn''t been playing striker... Which Hooper ALWAYS has this season...

Also he''s on a team that finished 17th... Not played striker, and doesn''t have as many PKs as Hooper has...

[quote user="Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd"]I think Gary Hooper has scored 13 goals actually[/quote

You think wrong.

AM. Rodallega has been the lone striker. They don''t play a 4-4-2 genius.

Stick to your job.

jaemae2 wrote the following post at 04/05/2015 5:18 PM:Too bad he hasn''t been playing striker... Which Hooper ALWAYS has this season...

-----------------------------

He hasn''t, apart from the last match. Alex Neil said that he doesn''t see him as a striker, but as a number 10, behind the striker.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/why_norwich_city_boss_alex_neil_is_seeking_a_loan_injection_to_boost_striker_stocks_1_4006313

[quote user="jaemae2"]AM. Rodallega has been the lone striker. They don''t play a 4-4-2 genius.

Stick to your job.[/quote]He''s still been playing in a forward role beardy.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]jaemae2 wrote the following post at 04/05/2015 5:18 PM:Too bad he hasn''t been playing striker... Which Hooper ALWAYS has this season...

-----------------------------

He hasn''t, apart from the last match. Alex Neil said that he doesn''t see him as a striker, but as a number 10, behind the striker.

Too bad that the position he played last game HAS BEEN THE SAME POSITION AS ANY OTHER GAME HE''S PLAYED...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/why_norwich_city_boss_alex_neil_is_seeking_a_loan_injection_to_boost_striker_stocks_1_4006313[/quote]

What do you mean its been the same position as the last game? Very rarely has he played up top on his own. When he does play he plays with Grabban or Jerome and plays just behind, like our manager Alex Neil said. The thing is, you know you''re talking b0ll0cks, the only question now is when you''re going to admit it.

Yep, he plays as a second striker further up the pitch than ANYONE other than Jerome if barely behind. He''s NEVER played AM once this season.

[quote user="jaemae2"]I bet Hoolahan''s a striker too...[/quote]No, he''s an attacking midfielder. Maybe if you concentrated on City rather than Fulham you may have noticed.

[quote user="jaemae2"]yep, not striker.[/quote]I haven''t said he was a striker.

Pfft, it''s fine.If he''s a wide/AM then clearly we should be comparing him to Johnson . . . . . oh wait!Yup. Still looks utterly overpriced.I know. Lets compare him to Vadis. Yeah, now that''s a fair comparison.My god do we suck! What the hell is AN doing the mindless fool?!! Our beloved club, crashing down around us! What are we to do?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]nor has he played as a striker. As our manager said, he''s being played as a number 10.[/quote]

In a 4-4-2 where he''s PLAYING AS A STRIKER. It''s sad when a coach has to make such a flimsy excuse for why his striker can''t score goals... I bet Hooper played as a #10 EVERY YEAR prior to this one too....

Our manager has said he''s a number 10 and plays behind the striker. Hooper has scored goals so when you say he ''can''t score goals'' you''re clearly lying. I think he''s scored the same goals if not more than Grabban, yet has played less games. For someone who has been playing behind the striker, it''s a good achievement. I wish AN did play him as a striker, but Jerome has also been doing well this season.

At Hooper''s previous clubs he played as a striker, here, as our manager says, he plays behind the striker.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Our manager has said he''s a number 10 and plays behind the striker. Hooper has scored goals so when you say he ''can''t score goals'' you''re clearly lying. I think he''s scored the same goals if not more than Grabban, yet has played less games. For someone who has been playing behind the striker, it''s a good achievement. I wish AN did play him as a striker, but Jerome has also been doing well this season.

At Hooper''s previous clubs he played as a striker, here, as our manager says, he plays behind the striker.[/quote]

He''s scored goals against ONE SINGLE TEAM outside of the bottom 6 at the time we played them THE ENTIRE SEASON. 5 of them came from the bottom 2 and 3 on PKs... Yeah, he''s been great...