Sign in to follow this  
Hector Prune

Wembley price tickets

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets-1548512.aspx

Found this for last years tickets. Cheapest at £39 most expensive £98 so guessing it will be roughly the samw maybe a tad more expensive

[quote user="Hector Prune "]Now that we have effectively been given a bye into the next round what will the price range be roughly for the final at Wembley?[/quote]
Idiotic presumption like the former is crass arrogance. We have 2 legs of a semi final to deal with first. Luckily Alex Neil won''t be talking such tripe to the squad, and will have them focused on the away leg.
I guess from other posts that the OP is in fact Waveney Canary (Agent bin), so I really should not be surprised.

Blimey Daz! (Other leading soap powder brands go without mention)........have you had a sense of humour bypass?

If we do make the final, and I''m pretty hopeful that we will......It will be an expensive day out........Do they allow you in with Morrison''s bags?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]If we do make the final, and I''m pretty hopeful that we will......It will be an expensive day out........Do they allow you in with Morrison''s bags?[/quote]£6 a burger last time I went. And that was about 5 years ago.

Well, they can jolly well burger off then, if they are gonna charge more than that amount for a skanky bap and an overcooked piece of offal....

Packed lunch of Wensleydale cheese an'' pickle cobs, marmite crisps and a snickers - all washed down with a bottle o'' diet coke......That''ll do.....I hope the toilets are free and clean?

Toilets are free and generally well-maintained. Last few times I''ve been it was the snazzy corporate section as the wife''s company has tickets, but the food and drink is pricey so better to take snacks in. If you want to take a bottle of coke or similar take an extra screw top cap in your pocket as they''ll make you remove the one from the bottle.