Sign in to follow this  
Gromitt

SOmeone more petulant than Francis - Is that possible.

The business side of the deal looks promising Just prooves how ambitious D.F. was. and how useless he will be when asked to swim against the tide.  The D.F.remark shows him to be 1 brick short of a load. Surely a deathly silence would have been more apt.  Well done Worthy!!!! @co

[quote]I note with interest that after refusing to sign a new contract Ellington at Wigan is being tempted by West Brom...a bit ungrateful I thought until I saw the name of his agent.... http://news.bbc.co...[/quote]

Hmmm... will be interesting to see what Satan''s Bride (Finnegan) has to say about Wigan in order to get Ellington to West Brom... what odds that he slags them off and doesn''t refer to them as a "forward-thinking" team....

In the case of the English players, the silence from the PFA is deafening. Were it to be the case of the clubs not meeting the contractual obligations made with players you would not be able to keep the PFA (and Gary Neville for that matter) out of the papers. These players are fawned all over from an early age and for the most part (with a few honourable exceptions -step forward Darren Huckerby) they believe their own publicity and whatever their agent tells them - the whole thing stinks.   

Mark .Y.

[quote]Striking is the lowest someone can go..... It is dis respectful, lazy and arrogant (not sure thats the right word)[/quote]

I think arrogant fits the bill nicely, though there are plenty of words which would be modded which are as apt!  No player should be allowed to do such a thing as Essien is doing - players have far too much power nowadays.

Wrt Francis, I can''t believe some of his parting words.  He said "Leaving Norwich wasn''t an easy decision."....hmmm, you could have fooled us!  I think he meant "Coming to Wigan wasn''t and easy decision" to which we could add "....as I wanted to go to London and the chances are that we''ll be going straight back down. I will want to jump the sinking ship once again next summer".