Sign in to follow this  
Chris Chapman

HOME GAME PLEA

Again, and not surprisingly all tickets sold out. If anyone can help and has a ticket that isn''t going to be used I would really be grateful. Willing to put a little more that ticket price too. Text or call would be brilliant 07733268642

Chris

If you were that genuine, you''d know that binner refers to the blue scum, he was saying you should go in the Ipswich end.

Gloryhunter much?

[quote user="Chris Chapman"]Again, and not surprisingly all tickets sold out. If anyone can help and has a ticket that isn''t going to be used I would really be grateful. Willing to put a little more that ticket price too. Text or call would be brilliant 07733268642

Chris[/quote]In that case the corporate route is the one for you.

Yeah have looked at that, £75 cheapest, I did say little more and buy drinks. Maybe £35 ish

Here''s hoping. Have had one nice guy text me with a glimmer of hope. Fingers crossed

Chris

[quote user="Chris Chapman"]Again, and not surprisingly all tickets sold out. If anyone can help and has a ticket that isn''t going to be used I would really be grateful. Willing to put a little more that ticket price too. Text or call would be brilliant 07733268642

Chris[/quote]

Confused, if you''re talking about the second leg season ticket holders have until the11 th to book theirs, any spare will then go on general sale. I know of 5 near me who are on holiday.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]

Confused, if you''re talking about the second leg season ticket holders have until the11 th to book theirs, any spare will then go on general sale. I know of 5 near me who are on holiday.[/quote]Now that''s what I call pretty dumb.Don''t these people ever read fixture lists ?

[quote user="Chris Chapman"]Yeah have looked at that, £75 cheapest, I did say little more and buy drinks. Maybe £35 ish

Here''s hoping. Have had one nice guy text me with a glimmer of hope. Fingers crossed

Chris[/quote]Are you sure they''re that cheap ?If they are you''ve gotta bite their hand off for a game like this.

[quote user="Chris Chapman"]Yeah have looked at that, £75 cheapest, I did say little more and buy drinks. Maybe £35 ish

Chris[/quote]

LMFAO....I paid £50 for Leeds !!

I''d be more than happy to pay £75 per ticket for two tickets sitting together in the stands, even more than that if in the preferred Barclay lower tier...but I must admit, the thought of sitting behind some glass watching the game doesn''t quite have the same ring about it...even if you could get it for £75 per head with a meal thrown in!

I''ve got two tickets together... And they''re in the lower Barclay.I might consider selling the tickets for £75 on one condition.... You pay off my mortgage first! [;)]

Mmm, so £150 for both tickets (which is fine so long as they are sitting together), but pay off your mortgage as well...wow that does sound a bit steep!

Can I think about it?

Actually, I fear they are not the dumb ones...

If you have an NCFC fixture list to hand, have a quick check.

The playoffs for the last x years (at least 7!) have been sat/sun then tues/weds.

I dont know why these have moved, but I personally researched and only agreed to a stag do on the 15th based on this. Not impressed as you can imagine. As a H&A ST holder for 20 years this is a bit gutting.

I wouldnt be so quick to judge!!