Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

Binners getting very excited to see the Norwich

They haven''t come close to a capacity crowd all season but with the coming arrival of the Norwich they can''t wait.

It''s not often they see a big club at portaloo road so it must be like a once in a life time experience for them

I dare say they''ll claim the 1500 or so unsold seats were necessary for segregation / crowd safety purposes! 

Little doubt Norwich would snap up a few thousand more away tickets had they been made available.

I for one cant wait to see the mighty Norwich play at portman road its what you live for as a football fan to see the European elite come to your ground.

Sadly it is true with police enforced segregation the capacity is cut to 28500 but they have all been sold.

So it means we will all be totally spoilt as we sit back and get a footballing lesson from the gods of the championship.

At least after norwichs upcoming promotion we can all say I was there when Norwich came to town

[quote user="fatty man"]I for one cant wait to see the mighty Norwich play at portman road its what you live for as a football fan to see the European elite come to your ground.

Sadly it is true with police enforced segregation the capacity is cut to 28500 but they have all been sold.

So it means we will all be totally spoilt as we sit back and get a footballing lesson from the gods of the championship.

At least after norwichs upcoming promotion we can all say I was there when Norwich came to town[/quote]What is certain is that you and your mates will swarm all  over this board in the unlikely event you should beat us over the two legs....However, it''s more like we won''t see you for a long, long time. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="fatty man"]I for one cant wait to see the mighty Norwich play at portman road its what you live for as a football fan to see the European elite come to your ground.

I don''t understand Norwich forums they are so dead, where do you guys talk about upcoming games, when I log on there is about 5 other people viewing and threads very rarely get new comments, Im probably already the most active user.

Don''t get me wrong I live on Norfolk Suffolk border and have a lot of Norwich supporting mates, I don''t buy into the whole scum of the earth thing, but like a bit of banter.This forum is dead.

WOTB is just odd it seems most posts don''t get follow up comments or people just start a new thread about same subject. The most anticipated thing on WOTB is the competition to post first at midnight when board restarts.

It might just be because weve been starved of decent football on the field so have a lot to talk about but TWTD is a very active forum compared to these dead zones, what is happening?

At least after norwichs upcoming promotion we can all say I was there when Norwich came to town[/quote]What is certain is that you and your mates will swarm all  over this board in the unlikely event you should beat us over the two legs....However, it''s more like we won''t see you for a long, long time. [:D][/quote]