Sign in to follow this  

This moron is a total embarrassment. 1p5wich fans should do themselves a favour and top the bloke.

If Tim Berners-Lee had known that the internet would be used as a soapbox by cretins like this he wouldn''t have bothered.

[quote user="Sooty57"]This moron is a total embarrassment. 1p5wich fans should do themselves a favour and top the bloke.

If Tim Berners-Lee had known that the internet would be used as a soapbox by cretins like this he wouldn''t have bothered.[/quote]I remember a German/Austrian with similar views about those with learning difficulties, he built them their own camps and gave them their own special doctor. Think on, its the 70th anniversary of VE day today.

[quote user="Sooty57"]This moron is a total embarrassment. 1p5wich fans should do themselves a favour and top the bloke. If Tim Berners-Lee had known that the internet would be used as a soapbox by cretins like this he wouldn''t have bothered.[/quote]

Question to Tim Berners-Lee;

Q: What did you have in mind when you first developed the Web?

A: The dream behind the Web is of a common information space in which we communicate by sharing information. Its universality is essential: the fact that a hypertext link can point to anything, be it personal, local or global, be it draft or highly polished. There was a second part of the dream, too, dependent on the Web being so generally used that it became a realistic mirror (or in fact the primary embodiment) of the ways in which we work and play and socialize.

Wrong on the second bit as well.

I stand corrected, and apologise for any offence caused. I was unaware that this chap had learning difficulties.

Having had to suffer the constant jibes of "six-fingers", "inbred" etc, from Ipswich fans levelled at all Norwich supporters, I obviously dropped to their level - not a terribly clever thing to do..

Must be like looking in the mirror for far some posters on here - that rhetoric is far identical to some posts written during the last two seasons