Sign in to follow this  
Pale Green Ghost

Family Area Tickets available on Saturday

I have an Adult and under 16 ticket available for Saturday in the Family Area. My 7 year old can''t now come because it turns out he''s rather go his mate''s Lego party....

Parental persuasion didn''t work - not the suggestion that in 10 years no-one would be interested that he once went to an 8 year old''s birthday party - and since adults can only get in with an under 16 I can''t now go either.

So - available to sell or I''ll swap both for an adult ticket: PM me.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]You could upgrade it possibly to an adult ticket ?[/quote]

its in family area so no chance of upgrade has to be entry with an u16

Just had a call from NCFC saying that Ipswich have relented and will allow anyone in the Family area - I presume a lot of people (including myself) bought them so quickly they didn''t realise. Apologies for something so boring being my first post!

It''s the biggest derby in history, and you haven''t even considered kidnapping a child? Shame on you.

[quote user="OnTheBall"]Just had a call from NCFC saying that Ipswich have relented and will allow anyone in the Family area - I presume a lot of people (including myself) bought them so quickly they didn''t realise. Apologies for something so boring being my first post![/quote]

I''ve had the same call today too.

[quote user="OnTheBall"]Just had a call from NCFC saying that Ipswich have relented and will allow anyone in the Family area - I presume a lot of people (including myself) bought them so quickly they didn''t realise. Apologies for something so boring being my first post![/quote]

I''ve had the same call today too.

Is this true? That you can now go in family area as single adult?

I bought a single adult ticket this evening and asked if you had to go in with a U16 and was told yes you do!

Oh i,d never have thought of that Mr B. I think the point is there arn,t any. (Well not for Norwich fans anyway) And i have bought him a few this season. Actually i took him down to portaloo a few years ago, and we went in the family area.

PM''ed, not sure if it''s gone yet. The info for ITFC game on the website did reiterate you have to be an adult with an under 16 to get in. If anyone else is in a similar position and wanting to sell, I have a keen adult and under 16...

I rang the ticket office this morning on the off chance they might have had a few returns for the away leg. I managed to get an adult ticket in the family section (section S) for £32. No mention of needing to have a child with me..

[quote user="droundi"]Oh i,d never have thought of that Mr B. I think the point is there arn,t any. (Well not for Norwich fans anyway) And i have bought him a few this season. Actually i took him down to portaloo a few years ago, and we went in the family area.[/quote]

droundi - as of this morning they were still selling tickets in the away family area provided both the adult and U16 have 1200 (or possibly 1250) points

There are still single adult tickets available in the family area, and after Norwich have pestered Ipswich all week, you now don''t need to be accompanied by an Under 16.

It''s a little bit tragic that these scummers have nothing better to do than come on here and make things up in the hope of ruining someone''s day. Wonder why the club are only selling these "single adult" tickets in the family area to Pinkun posters with a post count of 1... how very strange.

[quote user="rondy"]I rang the ticket office this morning on the off chance they might have had a few returns for the away leg. I managed to get an adult ticket in the family section (section S) for £32. No mention of needing to have a child with me..[/quote]

Thanks for that just managed to get two tickets following relaxation of rule. Great result made my week so let''s hope this is a good omen.

haha. I ordered my ticket earlier in the week in the family area, it got cancelled on Wednesday as I was going by myself. I then checked my order status this morning and it said that my ticket was purchased. I rang the club up asked them what it was about and they said they have sent my ticket out as the club have spoken to Ipswich as they weren''t selling the family area tickets, so now you can go in as a single adult which is exactly what I am doing. It was my first post as I created an account yesterday in the hope of messaging a few people on here about getting a ticket. Nice little conclusion you have jumped to there buddy. Ring the ticket office and check for yourself

Great! It would be a shame to have any empty seats..

Not sure what you''re on about KIO but its 100% true, I rang the ticket office at 9.30 this morning on the off chance they''d had any returns, and they had. Might be worth a phone call if anyone else wants one. She asked how many points I had which I thought would scupper my chances but she seemed happy enough that I ONLY had 1200

Mate who I''m traveling down with still after a ticket (home or away end). If anyone with 1,200 points can''t go or anyone has/knows of an ITFC account with previous purchase history for whatever reason, please PM me.

Fair enough, if I jumped the gun then hands up, I''ve made a mistake. Did seem a little bit dodgy though with so many unknown posters suddenly flooding over here to say something which sounds dubious.

I''m not going to ring ticket office as I''m not able to go this weekend, but will be making the trip up next weekend for the home leg :)

[quote user="rondy"]I rang the ticket office this morning on the off chance they might have had a few returns for the away leg. I managed to get an adult ticket in the family section (section S) for £32. No mention of needing to have a child with me..[/quote]

Thank you for the tip rondy. I did exactly the same today as you today at 1pm, and they sold me a single ticket also. Buzzing! [:D]I asked about the "family area" and the ticket office lady said it had been "disbanded" for this game, tickets were being sold singularly to supporters with 1200+ points. The only con is i have to go to CR ticket office tomorrow for collection.

[quote user="kick it off"]It''s a little bit tragic that these scummers have nothing better to do than come on here and make things up in the hope of ruining someone''s day. Wonder why the club are only selling these "single adult" tickets in the family area to Pinkun posters with a post count of 1... how very strange.[/quote]

Sorry, didn''t realise that in addition to away points I need a high post count! Long-time lurker but I''ve never wanted to post before as it usually turns into a massive slagging match. Just thought I''d pass some information on in case it helped someone.