Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

1p5wich with plenty to say (again)

First Luke Chambers now Mick McCarthy, they''ve definitely got a lot to say. Chambers talking about already being a Wembley and McCarthy telling us not to cry when they beat us! Hopefully we''ll just do our talking on the pitch...

Let them talk, it''s fear... They can''t handle the pressure already and the only way they can keep in under control is by running their mouths off in the press. I expect near silence from the Norwich squad, they will be at colney working, planning, getting ready for the biggest three games of their lives. We don''t have to talk

I agree that they do seem to be spouting off a bit, we''ll hopefully do our talking on the pitch. That said, to be fair to McCarthy he seems to have merely been talking about the play-offs generally, and that he''s a fan - and that there''s always scope for the side finishing third to moan about it given they would have gone up in the olden days.

For my part, I wish we''d go back to the original play offs, where the team in the higher division took part with 3 from the lower, but I don''t suppose it''ll happen.

Tommy Smith having a pop now. Add him to the list. I hope for their sake they fulfil all these promises they seem to be making.