Sign in to follow this  
AJ

The Canary Ship Sets Sail

in 58 hours!

After being downgraded ship in the summer, im really looking foward to the build up of hopefully promotion. Losing our Premier-ship title back down to a Champion-ship class was a bit set back, but remembering two Seasons ago, after missing out on the play-offs we were expecting a play-off plays finish, but ended up winning the league. The arrival of Darren Huckerby really rocked our boat, and we ended up on top, and it felt like litrally being top of the world.

The feeling of it was unbelievable, and i must say i cant wait for it all to happen again. Promotion is a big thing, and its really enjoyable, yet relegation is horrible and horrendous. 

Well, i must say, if we miss out on promotion i will be extreemly dissapointed, how would you feel, what would you do if we missed out on relegation.

Two sorries now:

1) The stupid boat/ship puns!

2) Abotu being slightly negative, but this was ment to be a positive post on promotion, im just interested in how you lot would re-act.

note the time error.

my mistake, friend was talking and he said 58 hours, so i didnt think much more of it, actually.

its more like 24 hours and 10 minutes now!

[quote]note the time error. my mistake, friend was talking and he said 58 hours, so i didnt think much more of it, actually. its more like 24 hours and 10 minutes now![/quote]

I''m not sure anyone noticed, matey, I think we''re all just as excited as you are... its roughly 23 hours and 25 minutes to go, at time of writing!!

Anyone for another round of On The Ball City??

KICK IT OFF...

been so busy at work this season has just crept up on me.. but now its nearly here.. COME ON YOU YELLOWS! Tomorrow I will realsie we are back into the season.. and on our way back up.

HAVE A LITTLE SCRIMMAGE..!