Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

This is your moment, what will you say ?

Dream scenario, you as Norwich City''s biggest fan, Alex Neil has invited you into the dressing room, 15 minutes before kick off at Portman Road, to deliver a 3-4 minute speech to get the players fired up, he wants the players to be inspired from a fans viewpoint, what will you say ?

I think of Al Pacino''s team talk from "Any given Sunday" inch by Inch, and would like to think he will give them that sort of talk, but what would you say in that position ?

C''mon join in, for a bit of fun, lets fill the next day or so getting ourselves bouncing for Saturday.

I''d say "grab this imposter who''s obviously been substituted for Alex Neil because there''s no way he''d rely on some random fan like me to give an inspirational talk at this moment!".

Seriously, I liked his comment after the Fulham game that games like the 2 coming up are what football is all about, and the players (and we fans !) should be relishing the prospect. Important to be pumped up for it but not so you do something stupid like throw a punch. Realise 1p5wich will be going all out to overturn the league result so we will need to work even harder than we did in those games to beat them.

Three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you''re already dead! 
Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.
At my signal, unleash hell.

Imagine the scenario, one nil down at half time, up steps bradders........https://youtu.be/q7vtWB4owdE