Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Match thread

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]How on earth did Martin get in team of the season, cus they like playing against him ? .He''s useless.[/quote]No, really, he isn''t useless -- your post is [:|]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]What on earth have you got to back that up, Lincoln? This side under AN hasn''t yet lost an away game, so clearly has more guts than you/you are giving them credit for.[/quote]

This isn''t a typical away game, I''m probably being harsh. I just have a gut feeling.

[quote user="quentin"][quote user="Sing up the river end "]How on earth did Martin get in team of the season, cus they like playing against him ? .He''s useless.[/quote]No, really, he isn''t useless -- your post is [:|][/quote]

You think? if he play full back , a player is skinning him he tries to drift inside and hide.Gets caught ball watching many times whilst in the centre .Has no reading of the game.Just to start

We just need to get tha ball down and pass it and keep it for a while. Don''t give them a sniff

We certainly need a few players to up their contribution

im going to try this again

we need a goal, scum are building momentum

we need another option up top, someone else to aim at, theyve got jerome figured out

[quote user="quentin"]Double substitution is nigh I reckon...[/quote]Okay, a single - Hoolsy...