Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Match thread

If we go up and Martin is playing at center back we may as well pack up and go home.

Martin is having a stinker, I''m one of those who usually defends his ability at CB, but today he has been awful.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Can''t Russell Martin kick the fing ball? That''s 3 times and now its cost us[/quote]

If only it were only 3, that''s at least the 5th time he''s fluffed a clearance and he''s clearly being targeted...

Redmond needs to get off his heels and get on the front foot - he''s got acres of space and should be proving too hot to handle.

I would have Martin off now, has looked nervous and looks likely to cost us again. Would also be looking to get Wes on for Dorrans after the 1st 10 minutes to get some composure on the ball.

Jerome was trying to slow it down for a bit of possession until Whittaker pointlessly crossed it leading to their goal. Come on you Yellows! It''s midfiled ping pong at the moment!

I''ve been telling you all season what a fu**king liability Russell Martin is - team of the year my ar*e!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I love Howson![/quote]Similar, but not in a Brokeback way[:D][/quote]Your avatar suggests otherwise [;)]

God, I''m not enjoying this!

That goals given them belief, if we''d had got to half time that would have been 2.5 games without them scoring against us, which would really effect them mentally.

Now they''ve scored.... They know they can do it.

I hope I''m wrong, but if Ipswich apply siege mentality at the start of the second half I can see us collapsing.

Hate to say it but the knuckle draggers at the piggery are doing what they can to lift the hoofers.

We have to do the same next week.

And yes, Martin is gash today. I am a but worried about Whittaker too. Playing well going forward but he''s had a couple of trademark slips already.

Russell Martin has been a bundle of nerves.  He needs to calm down and focus. Play the game, not the occasion. For heaven''s sake.

Sorry to say it but Russell Martin is a complete liability at the back. He will cost us promotion. His constant miss clearances and poor defensive headers again and again are not good enough. He is a shocking centre back. For the goal all he has to do is head it anywhere but the one player that is their!! He does this game after game and time after time. Its not good enough

What on earth have you got to back that up, Lincoln? This side under AN hasn''t yet lost an away game, so clearly has more guts than you/you are giving them credit for.

Worth remembering it''s only 1-1.Alex Neil may need to get Hoolahan on though if the game descends into a hoofball contest though. The ball needs to be on the deck for our quality to show.

[quote user="ruthers1"]I''ve been telling you all season what a fu**king liability Russell Martin is - team of the year my ar*e![/quote]

Haven''t been far behind you! He has been caught ball watching and his lack of physicality doesn''t help.

At the end of the day Martin is holding the ball up well for the Scum. Ruddy has to do better for the goal. Will let him off due to the fantastic double save at the start. However mistakes are becoming quite regular in his game.

Match thread never fails to disappoint. The same miserable feckers only moved to post when we concede. I''ll go drum up support on Rays Funds. OTBC COYY CTID.

[quote user="quentin"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I love Howson![/quote]Similar, but not in a Brokeback way[:D][/quote]Your avatar suggests otherwise [;)][/quote][:D]Cheeky fecker.