Sign in to follow this  
yellowarmy1966

No negativity from me

"She wore, She wore, She wore a yellow ribbon,

She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May

And when I asked her why she wore that ribbon, she said it''s for the City, because their off to Wembley

WEMBLEY!, WEMBLEY!, We''re the famous Norwich City and we''re going to WEMBLEY".

Well fingers crossed :D

Plenty of negativity for me. Our defence is poor, our goalkeeper keeps spilling shots, our striker is carrying an injury and hasn''t scored for weeks, our midfield can''t pick a pass and keep heading the ball in their own net and we haven''t won a play-off match for 13 years, and even when we did we lost the play-off final anyway. It''s all going horribly wrong and regardless of whether we win or not we''re still stuck on the thin rock crust of a giant ball molten lava spinning hopelessly through a cold empty universe veering closer and closer towards our inevitable personal deaths and the extinction of the human race.In fact, what''s the point of even discussing it, I''m going to go and cry silently in the corner of a darkened room.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]Plenty of negativity for me. Our defence is poor, our goalkeeper keeps spilling shots, our striker is carrying an injury and hasn''t scored for weeks, our midfield can''t pick a pass and keep heading the ball in their own net and we haven''t won a play-off match for 13 years, and even when we did we lost the play-off final anyway. It''s all going horribly wrong and regardless of whether we win or not we''re still stuck on the thin rock crust of a giant ball molten lava spinning hopelessly through a cold empty universe veering closer and closer towards our inevitable personal deaths and the extinction of the human race.

In fact, what''s the point of even discussing it, I''m going to go and cry silently in the corner of a darkened room.
[/quote]

Have you thought of ringing Canary Call on a match day ? No only joking as I can spot sarcasm, well I hope so.[*-)]