Sign in to follow this  
ANLoyal

Task is clear...

Win the next two games to be guaranteed premiership football next season...

Thought the game started really slowly but thankfully they didn''t come out the traps as quickly as Middlesborough a couple of weeks back...

Defence looked a bit shaky but lets hope it can hold for another 2 games...

We will also need to breach two uncompromising defences.

I can''t recall the Ipswich keeper having to make any save of note.

Hobson and Jerome combined superbly for the goal and from now on any clear-cut chances need to be snapped up - this isn''t the time for ''ifs and buts''.

Redmond was a big frustration yesterday, particularly the first-half. I''m not sure you''ll ever see a player with such pace so reluctant to use it.

Play our game but be aware of leaving us short at the back,  coz they''re going to hoof  the ball up to the men at the front to fight over.

[quote user="unique"]We will also need to breach two uncompromising defences.

I can''t recall the Ipswich keeper having to make any save of note.

Hobson and Jerome combined superbly for the goal and from now on any clear-cut chances need to be snapped up - this isn''t the time for ''ifs and buts''.

Redmond was a big frustration yesterday, particularly the first-half. I''m not sure you''ll ever see a player with such pace so reluctant to use it.[/quote]

He made two saves from Redmond

[quote user="Herman "]LDC, is that you?[;)][/quote]

[:P] I hope that even at my most obvious I am not as obvious as this.  Anyhow, if I was to start a thread about the task ahead, it would be a more to the point that the obvious thing is that we need to start the next match better.   Do that, keep Ipswich under the cosh and we should give ourselves the best chance.  Start poorly and give them the early initiative as against Middsbro and we could face an uphill task.  We should still have enough to win through, but starting well, give the fans something to get behind and it could make the job easier.  If not, the tension could get unbearable.