Sign in to follow this  
Foreveryella

TWTD and their 'AMAZING ATMOSPHERE'

Without sounding obsessed with those lot down the road, I''m amazed how they are wetting themselves over, firstly the atmosphere and secondly the performance.

They may beat us on Saturday, they may not, but Saturday was probably the worst game of the season in terms of footballing quality. Very nervy and lacklustre in terms of quality, ball was in the air more than on the floor, 5 yard passes were going into touch, was truly awful but highly contested.

From the upper cobbold, the atmosphere sounded awful, especially second half when it was very nervy. Didn''t hear one song their famous ''north stand'' and it was created by the tannoy system playing annoying songs like singing the blues. I know its been a while since they''ve had a full ground but surely the other end of the stadium should be able to hear you singing?

Annoying, deluded, live in the past tinpot club. Cant wait for the pitch invasion in front of them celebrating on Saturday, bring it on.

If you think you''re going to get anywhere near the pitch Saturday then you are as deluded as they are.

There will be no pitch invasion that''s for sure. If you think otherwise you clearly haven''t been following very long. The Norfolk type who infiltrate the stands at Carrow Road are far too timid and reserved to dare even contemplate such an act. I imagine anyone who enters the pitch will be booed off and labelled hooligans by the NFN''S. I also imagine, if we do emerge victorious, almost every neutral across the country will be shaking their heads in disbelief that a set of supporters whose team has just reached Wembley by beating their fiercest rivals are celebrating by politely clapping and waving scarfs in their alloted seats. Still I await the inevitable comments (excuses) on how pitch invasions are ''tinpot'' or better yet ''ruin the pitch''/ ''we might get banning order''s'' etc.

[quote user="Foreveryella"]I''m amazed how they are wetting themselves over, firstly the atmosphere and secondly the performance.[/quote]I guess the atmosphere would seem amazing when they''re used to a half empty stadium. Bless ''em.

Amazing............compared to what exactly?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, zero, zip, nada, sweet fa, you name it, they haven''t got a clue.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]There will be no pitch invasion that''s for sure. If you think otherwise you clearly haven''t been following very long. The Norfolk type who infiltrate the stands at Carrow Road are far too timid and reserved to dare even contemplate such an act. I imagine anyone who enters the pitch will be booed off and labelled hooligans by the NFN''S. I also imagine, if we do emerge victorious, almost every neutral across the country will be shaking their heads in disbelief that a set of supporters whose team has just reached Wembley by beating their fiercest rivals are celebrating by politely clapping and waving scarfs in their alloted seats. Still I await the inevitable comments (excuses) on how pitch invasions are ''tinpot'' or better yet ''ruin the pitch''/ ''we might get banning order''s'' etc.[/quote]
Obvious Scummer is obvious.

I bumped into his lad a couple of weeks ago and I gather he is on a cruise, it may just be a wise place to be.

Truth be told if we''d been playing ''Them'' at Wembley I''m certain I''d have planned a trip to the relatives in Nova Scotia.

From the away end we only heard them singing when they scored. Apart from that we couldn''t hear anything else above ourselves. There was a 10 minute lull in the second half where it was quiet as the nerves set in. But, an Ipswich fan I know who sat in the SBR stand said they were non-stop singing and only heard us when we scored. Guess it''s just the layout of the stadium. I like how you have the away fans next to the Barclay as that creates a decent atmopshere between the fans. Pointless having them sitting opposite ends of the stadium.

It shouldn''t wind me up as much as it does but it does!! Ha

And all this they''re not getting a designated pub in norwich, why should they? Why would any landlord want them in our fine city!!