Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 40

CanaryKing is going to wait til next season for his debut. So Gregt and Jellytot come off the bench to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary with a joint effort for the Norwich match bet. :)

Afternoon everyone and Good Luck:

MMMK - Man City win

MM - Borussia Dortmund win

For the match bet would love a Bradders goal at any time!!

Everton for me please.

For City''s game I can see a 1-1 to take back to FCR. Do away goals count these days? I know they didnt last time we were there.

The French Ligue National.Bourg-Péronnas to win at home against Epinal.Bourg-Péronnas, with a 10-2-3 and 25/7 home record, need points to stay in the third and last promotion spot.Epinal, with a 1-4-10 and 13/31 away record, are rock bottom and already relegated back to the regional level.Current odds are a reasonable 1/7. For the NCFC bet, I suggest a final score of Ipswich Town 1 Norwich City 2, at 17/2.Good luck to all!

Off to Spain for me this week and I''ll have.

Athletic Bilbao..Home win.

The best of luck to everybody this week.

My pick is going to be AZ ALKMAAR home win against NAC Breda. GL all

Buonasera tutti....!

In Bocca al Lupo sia il Norwich, sia Pelearancione...

Campionato Primavera :

Roma U19 v Vicenza U19 Home win please

Interesting for Norwich. Ipswich might scrape a score draw, though I think I like a Hughton-esque 0-1 away win for Norwich, with a tight defence and a highly disciplined approach.

Come on you yellows!! 👏🎉🙅💰😊🍝🍷🙅💃

Parma

Oh the tension ahead of tomorrow''s exciting match, I can hardly keep still...anyway, may I have a Man C win this week please.

For the Norwich bet, how about a solid two nil away win, Bradders to score last.

Good luck to all pups and well done on the funds raised already this season, a terrific effort all round, great fun, and watching the clips of some of the work the CSF do makes my heart swell with pride.

Me and Greg have decided!! Bradley johnson first goal, draw half time-norwich full time, Russell martin to score anytime and hooper to score last goal :-) hopefully one or some of these will be correct. Coyy!!! Let''s do the scum...who put the ball in the ipshit net...??super Bradley Johnson!!!!!!

I''ll also go for city to beat qpr please

[quote user="Jellytot"]Me and Greg have decided!! Bradley johnson first goal, draw half time-norwich full time, Russell martin to score anytime and hooper to score last goal :-) hopefully one or some of these will be correct. Coyy!!! Let''s do the scum...who put the ball in the ipshit net...??super Bradley Johnson!!!!!![/quote]

Brilliant stuff. Thank you Helen & Greg for stepping in at short notice and congratulations on your 10 years together. What a day we could have tomorrow with a good result and 1, 2, 3 or even all these coming in. I''ve placed the bet with Bets 365 and we have: -

Bradley Johnson First Goal

£1.50 Bet 365

11/1

£18.00

Draw H/T Norwich F/T

£1.50 Bet 365

9/2

£8.25

Gary Hooper Last Goal

£1.50 Bet 365

11/2

£9.75

Russell Martin To Score Anytime

£1.50 Bet 365

14/1

£22.50

Good luck to you two and good luck to all our PUPs who are going into enemy territory tomorrow. I''ll be listening to you out singing those binners. OTBC!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful selection of picks this week, giving me so many options far more than I was hoping for. I''ve counted 21 different picks from 37 pickers which is great to see after so many years on here with so many people drifting in and out.

Its been difficult narrowing it down, especially with a few nice additions since I last checked last night, but my final six this week;

Manchester City to beat QPR

Dortmund to beat Heartha Berlin

Red Bull Saltzburg to beat Trenkwalder Admira

AZ Alkmaar to beat NAC Breda

Benfica to beat Penafiel

Hull to beat Burnley

Was so tempted by the Villa/West Ham draw, which would obviously put the potential winnings up nicely as well, but my own recent experience with betting on draws has gone badly unfortunately. And again would love to put a Norwich win in there, I expect us to win both legs but risking it on here for me is just something I couldn''t do. Anyway, once again thank you everyone, not just for your selections this week but for being part of this wonderful thread. Eddie has done such a marvellous job keeping this alive for Ray, and everyone who picks either every week or every now and then is also a big part of that. And next Saturday i''m off all day, so I promise if some of you are in the Nelson after we thrash Ipswich to get to the play-off final i''ll be there!!

Oh and my personal selection is Benfica.

Nigel,

I''m heartened by GP''s wish to back the Villa/West Ham draw, so I''ve sent £10 as a special. Hopefully it''ll come off.

Sorry for being horribly late (quite a fitting end to my season I think)...I''ll be dull and go for Man City to win.  Best of luck GP and all PUPs.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Thank you everyone for the wonderful selection of picks this week, giving me so many options far more than I was hoping for. I''ve counted 21 different picks from 37 pickers which is great to see after so many years on here with so many people drifting in and out.

Its been difficult narrowing it down, especially with a few nice additions since I last checked last night, but my final six this week;

Manchester City to beat QPR

Dortmund to beat Heartha Berlin

Red Bull Saltzburg to beat Trenkwalder Admira

AZ Alkmaar to beat NAC Breda

Benfica to beat Penafiel

Hull to beat Burnley

Was so tempted by the Villa/West Ham draw, which would obviously put the potential winnings up nicely as well, but my own recent experience with betting on draws has gone badly unfortunately. And again would love to put a Norwich win in there, I expect us to win both legs but risking it on here for me is just something I couldn''t do. Anyway, once again thank you everyone, not just for your selections this week but for being part of this wonderful thread. Eddie has done such a marvellous job keeping this alive for Ray, and everyone who picks either every week or every now and then is also a big part of that. And next Saturday i''m off all day, so I promise if some of you are in the Nelson after we thrash Ipswich to get to the play-off final i''ll be there!!

Oh and my personal selection is Benfica.

What an awesome looking final six Sonny! Thank you for these, with that little bit of luck that we always need I''m well confident we can add yet another win on this last week of such a wonderful Rays Funds season. I''ve place these with Bill Hill and the potential return is £60.28. Here are the details : -

Dortmund

1/3

2:30 Sat

Yankee, YellowF, DDoris

Hull

19/20

3:00 Sat

Nutty, DDD

Benfica

1/16

5:00 Sat

Jb, Chelle, GingerP

Salzburg

1/8

5:30 Sat

Tilly, Josh

AZ

6/10

1:30 Sun

Gregt

Man City

2/9

1:30 Sun

Bor, Angel, Crabby, Trent, Beaus, MMMK, Vindo, Jellytot

So that''s four today and two on Sunday. As Statto always says here''s hoping for a PUPs win and a City win. Good luck everyone[:)] [Y]

[quote user="woostercanary"]Nigel,

I''m heartened by GP''s wish to back the Villa/West Ham draw, so I''ve sent £10 as a special. Hopefully it''ll come off.[/quote]

What a star you are Wooster!! Thank you so much for this, it gives us PUPs even more interest in this afternoon''s fixtures. I placed the with Bet365 where the odds were 27/10 which would return £37.

Good luck buddy and thanks again[:)] [Y]

Unkucky Jellytot but good luck to Ginge.[Y](Well done for avoiding my stinker. Bad end to the season).

Oh well, not meant to be! My pick as well!!! Unlucky GingerPele and Wooster but thanks both of you. Its been a fantastic season.

Now who''s up for picking from the second leg next week?

Comfortable wins for Benfica and Salzburg make Hulls result more galling. If we get 5/6 I have a plan for next week!!

Salzburg''s win also means congratulations to Tilly who wins our PUPs league for the second time.

Looking forward to the acceptance speech......

This is Gingerpele can''t log into my proper account on anything other than my computer for some reason...

Proper gutted about the Hull result, they let down my own main bet yesterday as well. I won''t say sorry as I know you don''t like that Eddie, but yeah I so want to be on that list of winners, I know how much you appreciate my contribution to this thread and I do hope to come meet you properly next week if you''re at the Nelson, proper gutting to not add to the pot this week. And at HT agains Ipswich I thought we might be on for couple of match bets as we''ll wasn''t to be this week unfortunately :(

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Comfortable wins for Benfica and Salzburg make Hulls result more galling. If we get 5/6 I have a plan for next week!!

Salzburg''s win also means congratulations to Tilly who wins our PUPs league for the second time.

Looking forward to the acceptance speech......[/quote]I am sure he will be as gracious in victory as his hero Ed Balls was in defeat.