Sign in to follow this  
Foreveryella

Surprised with the number of season ticket holders that haven't purchased their seat?

[quote user="morty"]Indeed Congo! Though I will be turning down a weeks work, if we get to Wembley, no way I''m missing that![/quote]

Managed to juggle things about a bit, just means being away for part of the summer. Small price to pay i think Morty :)

I honestly don''t see the point of worrying about season ticket holders who aren''t going. There are an awful lot of different circumstances within 22,000 people. But the end result is someone else gets to go with nobody else being upset. Win/Win!

Why do people keep saying this??! Please check your ncfc fixture list, it says 1st leg 9th, 2nd leg 13th. For many years now it''s been weekend then midweek. I researched deeply before I agreed to a stag do. For some reason it''s been moved this year and now I can''t go. Gutted doesn''t even come close.

I have had to book a bar overseas to ensure I at least see it live.

There is a reason many ST holders may not be there. Please don''t judge.

It''s a bit strange that the play-offs have had a full week inbetween, but only for the Champs. I don''t see the reason - nor will it make things any easier for clubs to distribute tickets for the final.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It''s a bit strange that the play-offs have had a full week inbetween, but only for the Champs. I don''t see the reason - nor will it make things any easier for clubs to distribute tickets for the final.[/quote]

Ticketmaster will be the only way to obtain tickets I would imagine as that is how it has been done in the recent times for Wembley Finals. They are distributing on behalf of Swindon for their 30,000 tickets for the League One Play off.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It''s a bit strange that the play-offs have had a full week inbetween, but only for the Champs. I don''t see the reason - nor will it make things any easier for clubs to distribute tickets for the final.[/quote]

Ticketmaster will be the only way to obtain tickets I would imagine as that is how it has been done in the recent times for Wembley Finals. They are distributing on behalf of Swindon for their 30,000 tickets for the League One Play off.

[/quote]

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-ticket-details-2452052.aspx